The coffee, date?

( Nayas POV )

We've been sitting outside of the cafe for like an hour before Heather finally shows up and immediately my heart starts to beat faster. It feels weird but I can't help it. Kevin stands up and gives Heather a hug as she apologizes for being late. I tell her to not worry about it because seriously, for her I'd wait forever. She sits down beside me and we buy our coffees. ' So have you guys read the new script for season 2? It's getting really, uhm .. intresting.' Heather says as she looks at me and the butterflies in my stomach appears again. Damn it. I start feeling nervous too and slowly shooks my head when I realize that Heather is still waiting for an answer. She puts some of her hair behind her ear and gives me a smirk. ' You should do that then. ' I feel how my whole body is now shaking. How can she have this effect on me. I don't get it. It's ridiculous. I've never felt this way towards anybody. Boy or girl. And now her? My best friend ? Oh man this got to stop. ' Uhm yeah, I will.. Maybe we can do it together? ' I say but as soon as I hear the words come out of my mouth I regret it. Damn why did I even say that? '' Maybe we can do it together? '' Seriously what was that? Damn it Naya get your shit together. But Heather gives me a smile back and for awhile I completely forget about Kevin, all I see is Heather. The beautiful girl beside me. The one who knows me better than anyone else. The one who's always been there. The one I can clearly imagine spending the rest of my life with. As a best friend or more? I don't know. All I know is that I'll always need her there. With me forever.

The time passes by fast and suddenly we realize that we probably should get going. Me and Heather say good bye to Kevin and watches him drive away and then Heather turns to me. ' I'll text you later with details on the script and we can talk about it okay? ' I nod and the same time I feel this kinda rush with happiness stream all down my body. I give her a quick nod in respons as I smile at her too. ' Perfect. ' I say, cuz that's just how it is. Perfect. Every minute with Heather is perfect. I doesn't matter if we're together or talking on the phone or texting. As soon as I get to talk to her somehow it'll always be just perfect and I wouldn't trade it for anything.