A kiss or more like the kiss?

Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile, I was on vacation for a week in Turkey and I didn't have any WiFi, but now I'm back so here you got another part, enjoy! :')

( Nayas POV )

I wake up the next morning with the worst headache ever after have beeing up all night thinking about Heathers text message. I've been trying to somehow figure out how I'm going to make through this and how I'm going to hide my feelings from everyone. Especially Heather. I know it's going to be really hard, but I really have to try. If someone ever founds out I don't know what I'm gonna do. What will Heather think of me if she founds out. I'm going to loose my best friend and that can't happen. I let out a sigh in worry as I put my robe around me and gets out of bed. It's already 10.30 and I have to be at set in 30 minutes.

I walk into the bathroom and stop infront of the mirror. I take a deep look at myself. I see right into my soul in my own eyes. What happened to you? I say to myself as I keep looking into the mirror. What happened, where did you go so wrong? Get back on track, find yourself. This can't keep going on. It's wrong and it's not me. Find yourself again, now. I let out a sigh and feel the tears burn in my eyes and throat, I can barely breathe. I let the water run from the tap and just looks at it for awhile. Then I slowly put my hands under the ice cold water and just let the water fill my hands. I wash off my face and then take a new look into the mirror. You can do this. You just have to remind yourself of who you really are, c'mon Naya. I walk out of the bathroom and changes into a pair of jeans and a nice shirt before I leave for set.

I get into my car and drive in silence as I'm thinking about what will happen in just a few minutes. I'm going to meet Heather, I'm going to play Heathers girlfriend, or Brittanys but whatever how much difference does it really make, and I'm going to fake come out when I'm in fact actually are coming out. Or am I ? I don't even know. I arrive to set and the first person that I see as I walk out of the car is Heather. My heart immediately starts to beat faster. I try to make it stop but I can't, no matter how hard I try. Everytime I meet Heather this happens. Her long blonde hair is the kind of one you want to run your fingers through. Her blue shining eyes are the type of ones anyone would get lost in. And her neck is the type of one you want to grab as you kiss her with so much passion. And just her whole body is so perfect, and I could think of several things I would like to do with it. I would like to grab her by her waist and pull her close to me and leave sweet kisses all over her neck. I get quickly back to reality as Heather comes over to me and gives me a quick hug. And just for awhile a loose my breath and the whole world just completely disappears.

'' Hey there girlfriend, glad to see that you finally made it sleepyhead. Are you excited? ''

I don' know what to say really. Not one word seems to come to my mind. Just everything completely disappears.

'' I guess I'm just kinda nervous.. ''

I say and I don't think that I've ever been this nervous before. My heart beats faster and faster by every second and I just get so lost as I look into Heathers magical eyes. Heather gives me a smile as she looks down on the ground. I swear that's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

'' Yeah me too. Haha but we'll get through it together, right? ''

All I can do is to just give her a quick nod and smile. This girl makes me so happy, I just wish I'd never have to loose her. Because I can't, I wouldn't survive. Heather is the reason I'm alive, because without her life wouldn't be worth living.

Suddenly Ryan shows up and thankfully breaks the awkward silence between me and Heather.

'' Hey girls, it's good to see that you both are here. 'Cause now I can tell you both that it's something that I wanna talk to you about that's happening in the script for today between your characters. It's going to get a little steamy. Naya as you know your character is going to ' come out' today and right after that we've just put in a little steamy Brittana kiss if that's okay with you? ''

For awhile everything around me just completely disappears and I just stand there completely frozen, and I'm not being able to move or even talk. But somehow I still manage to hear Heather say it's okay.

And right now, I can't even breathe.