Give me love

Okay so I think that almost every chapter will be from Nayas POV so I'll stop writing that in the beginning of every chapter, so if I'll ever change it I'll let you know ;)

After being completely terrified to say it out loud I finally did it. I actually told Kevin about my feelings for Heather. And now it's just such a relief, it's like a heavy weight on my shoulders just completely disappeared. Right now I have no idea why I didn't tell Kevin sooner, I mean I knew I could trust him. I guess I was just scared. But what does this make me. Am I officially the girl who's in love with her straight best friend. Does this makes me officially homosexual or am I just bisexual? There's just so many different thoughts spinning around in my head right now. But I guess telling someone is a great first step. At least now I don't have to go through it alone, now I've someone to finally talk to.

I know that I sooner or later have to tell Heather too of course. I have honestly no idea how that is going to turn out. Just the thought makes me completely terrified.

Kevin walks into the livingroom with two cups of coffee. He's just spend the night and I really needed that. I needed someone to stay up all night with me and just talk. He gives me a cup with a polite smile on his face.

'' Thanks. ''

He sits down next to me on the couch and carefully puts a soft blanket around my shoulders. I carefully run my hands down the side of the warm cup. He keeps looking at me and I'm just glad that it's in the same way that he's always done.

'' You need to come back Naya. You know you can't hide from this forever. You know maybe your coming out storyline can be your chance to actually come out. ''

He keeps looking at me with big hopeful eyes. I know he's right. That can actually be my best and easiest way to come out. I look away, with my body still on the couch with Kevin but my mind and soul miles away. I quickly put away the cup of coffee and gets up from the couch.

'' I'll be right back, I just need to do something. ''

He gives me a smirk, gladly knowing what's going on, probably. I take my phone with me and locks myself into the bathroom. I quickly write Heathers number without even thinking about what I'm doing.

Meet me in an hour on set? I think we need to practice for our upcoming scenes. - Naya.

I hesitate for awhile before I finally press send. And all the feelings and memories from our kiss comes back right at me. I can still feel her soft lips against my own and how her tongue met mine for the very first time. It was so magical. It was like a dream. Before I can even think about it anymore I quickly get an answer back from Heather who quickly snaps me back into reality.

Hey, yeah sure I'll be there. I would love to meet you. I miss you.

I read the words over and over. She misses me. I caught myself staring at the phone with the biggest smile on my face. I quickly gets out of the bathroom and runs towards my closet. I change into a nice pair of skinny jeans and a cute top. I quickly do my make up, probably faster than I've ever done it before. I then grab my phone and purse and runs towards the door.

'' Hey where are you going? ''

Kevin looks at me with a smile on his lips. He definitely knows what's going on.

'' I'll just be gone for awhile, you really don't have to stay. I'll text you later okay. Bye!''

I close the door behind me and just as I'm out of the apartment the paparazziz are after me. I push myself through all the cameras. I hate doing this, I'm always scared that someone's gonna get hurt. But right now all I can think about is to meet Heather. I finally get into my car and I immediately drives away as fast as I can.

When I finally drive up on the driveway I notice that I'm alone. Heather's not here yet. But maybe that's a goood thing, because now I have time to prepare the song I'm going to sing for her. I'm supposed so sing it in one of the scenes we have together but I want her to hear it first and now it's a great opportunity. I walk into the choir room and sits down infront of the piano. I carefully let my fingers run over the keys. I've never played for anyone before. And I'm actually not nervous at all.

I take up my phone and quickly send Heather a text.

I'm in the choir room, meet me here.

I press send and immediately I hear a phone vibrate behind me. I quickly turn around and notice Heather stand in the doorway and my heart starts to beat out of my chest.

'' Hey there stranger. I've missed you. ''

Heather walks over to me and I had completely forgot how crazy beautiful she is. I look embarrassed down on the piano and then up at her again.

'' I've missed you too. ''

She smiles right at me and I'm completely lost once again.

'' Uhm.. I had a song prepared that I'm going to sing in one of our scenes, but I want you to hear it first, like really hear it , so will you please sit down and just hear it and tell me what you think? ''

She nods and a big smiles forms her lips.

'' Yeah absolutely.''

She walks over to one of the chairs and immediately makes herself comfortable. I turn to the piano once again and now is when I feel all the feelings come back to me. I get nervous and are just about to freak out. I can't believe I'm doing this. I slowly let my fingers run over the keys again as I take a deep breath. I start to hear the song and melody come through the piano and suddenly hear words come out of my mouth.

Give me love like him,

Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt.

Told you I'd let them go.

And that I'll fight my corner , Maybe tonight I'll call ya ,

After my blood, turns into alcohol.

No, I just wanna hold ya .

Give a little time to me, or burn this out.

We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around.

All I want is the taste that your lips allow .

My, my , my , my, oh give me love.

My, my, my, my , oh give me love.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love.

Give me love like never before,

Cause lately I've been craving more.

I look over at Heather and her eyes immediately locks in mine.

And it's been awhile but I still feel the same.

Maybe I should let you go.

You know I'll fight my corner ,

And that tonight I'll call ya

After my blood

turns into alcohol

No, I just wanna hold ya

Give a little time to me ,

or burn this out

we'll play hide and seek to turns this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow

My, my , my , my ,

oh give me love

I let me fingers slowly away from the keys and nervously turns around and looks at Heather. The lump in my stomach is getting bigger and bigger and I hardly can breathe.