Faking it 2x09 - Locker scene

She felt like she couldn't breathe as she read the text over and over again. " she knows." Amy whispered to herself. " She knows. " How could such a lovely night and morning with Reagan turn into such a nightmare. Amy swallowed the big lump in her throat and her twisted stomach gave her horrible cramps. She had to focus to make her legs work and be able to lift herself up. She started to slowly look for Karma. She knew she had to do something, at least say something. But she didn't know what. What could you possible do when your best friend founds out that you she slept with her boyfriend. Amy got closer to the schools lockers where she found Karma. Right then it felt like no air on earth could possible fill her lungs. She couldn't breathe.
" Karma..?" She mumbled nervously.
Karma slowly turned around and just the look on her face broke Amys heart all over again. That's a real look of hurt and disappointment. And it's Amy, who's supposed to be her soulmate who did that to her. Without saying anything Karma slowly began to walk towards Amy. Amy had no idea of what's going to happen, but she's scared. Scared of her life. Before she could even think about it any longer Karma caught her with a big surprise feeling Amys lips pressed against hers. It's soft, it's warm and it felt great. The shiver that began to run down the spine of Karmas body made her realize that this is it. That's what she's been waiting for. That's the feeling that she's been waiting to feel. It felt amazing. Karmas hands slowly started to found their way up to Amy waist but suddenly she could feel Amy slightly pull her away.
" Karma.." She breathed out. Amy slowly opened her heavy eyes and she's met by a breathless Karma.
" Woah.. " Karma whispered.
Amy looked at her, still shocked of what just happened. She look deep into Karmas eyes and then down at her lips and down up again.
" What was that..?" Amy whispered to Karma as she looked into her eyes even deeper trying to find an answer.
It took awhile for Karma to answer. She didn't know herself what that was. But in that moment it felt like the right thing to do and it was the only thing she wanted to do. Yes she's mad and hurt by Amy but she started to realize that it's the other way around. She's mad at Amy and Liam sleeping together because of Amy, she didn't care that much about Liam but realizing that it was with Amy broke all the pieces inside her. Her Amy. Liam had been with HER Amy. And that broke her heart even more. She's been so busy with herself and Liam that she's never been able to realize the feelings that she actually has for Amy, and seeing Amy with Reagan her new girlfriend made her realize what she sent away. Karma was supposed to be Reagan. Karma was supposed to be the only girl that Amy would ever be with. But now she wasn't, and it broke her. But without hesitate no more Karma finally found her answer.
" I-I love you. " Karmas voice cracked as she finally got the words out.
Amy just stood there, letting at a small gasp. Everything that she's ever wished for happened in this moment but she didn't know what to do. She had nothing to say. The only thing she could feel was the tears that now started to run down her cheeks. She slowly whiped them away turning her head away from Karma not being able to look at her, and as she does she noticed Reagan standing a few metres away. Amy quickly pulls Karmas hands away from her waist and takes a step away from her. Karma breathed out heavy as she turned her head to the ground.
" Reagan.. " Amy says quietly.
Reagan tilted her head. She's been feeling it. It's still not over between Karma and Amy. She's that thirdweel once again.
" Don't. I feel like you two have some things to figure out and I don't want to be in the middle if you still have feelings for each other. So that's it. I'm leaving." Reagan said trying to hold her voice together. She walked toward Amy and gently placed a small kiss on her cheek. She put her mouth up to Amys ear. " Bye Shrimp Girl, it was nice seeing ya." Reagan whispered and then turned to face Karma. " she's all yours now, Karma. Take care of her." Reagans voice cracked as she let the words out. She turned away and starting to walk away from them.
" Amy, I-I'm sorry.." Karma looked up at her and a few tears ran down Amys cheeks as she tried to fake a smile. Karma slowly put her hand up to Amys cheeks and slowly whiped the tears of. " Go get your girl. " She said and Amy gently smiled at her. " I'm sorry Karma." She said before she let go of her hand and ran after Reagan. Amy loves Karma. But she was a part of her past, her jerney. She loves Reagan too but in a different way. Something that's bigger. Something that's new and Amy loved it. Reagan is Amys destination.