0.36

Thomas bit his lower lip as he stared at his phone screen, he felt guilty about cancelling so quickly with Newt. Minho noticed the boy's expression and peeked over his shoulder to see for himself what was the matter.

The two were the only ones left changing in the locker rooms. Thomas felt his friend's presence and shut off his phone, blushing. "Minho! What the hell?"

Minho smirked. "What's going on with you and Newt?"

Thomas shook his head. "You're delusional."

Minho laced his sneakers. "I doubt it. Look here, shuck- face, this is me you're talking to. You and Newtie have been cosy ever since his suspension months ago. Now something happened, so why don't you tell me what?"

Thomas looked at Minho an eyebrow raised. "Did you just call him Newtie?"

"Is that all you got from our conversation?"

"No."

Minho rose an eyebrow. Thomas shoved his cell into his duffle along his casual sneakers and jeans. His cheeks flamed.

"We kissed at his house." He muttered, his back to his friend.

A smile broke out on Minho's face. "What was that?"

"You heard what I said, shuck- face." Thomas sat on the locker room bench.
Pulling on his running shoes as fast as he could.

"Uh no, I didn't." Minho protested. Thomas glared at the cheeky Asian.

"Fine. Newt and I shucking kissed. You happy?"

Minho winked at him. "Almost. Are you guys boyfriends now?" They picked up their water bottles and exited the locker room, heading towards the track.

"No, and keep your voice down will you?"

Minho rolled his eyes. "Why not?"

"He hasn't asked me." Thomas shrugged.

"He hasn't- what?" Minho stopped short, putting a hand out to pause Thomas as well. The rest of their team was just in view.

"Hasn't asked. Me."

"So why don't you ask?!"

Thomas turned red. "I can do that?"

Minho facepalmed.

"Okay. Okay. Who's the guy and who's the girl?"

It was Thomas' turn to stare at his friend in bewilderment.

"What the shuck, Minho, we're both guys."

"Well yeah but, y'know. Who tops?"

Thomas started walking again. "I am going to ignore that."

Minho caught up. They joined the back of the group only to speak in whispers. "Well who initated your little make out session?"

Thomas stared at the ground as if recalling. "I don't know. I sort of suggested it; he actually did it."

"Newt, huh? Way to go blondie."

"Minho! Thomas!"

The boys' heads jerked up to take note of their coach who was staring straight at them.

"Shut up!"

"Yeah- yessir." They replied. Alby went back to his presentation.

"So running underwear. I'm telling you it's really comfortable and good for long distance sprints. Thomas, Minho- our marathoners I'm talking to ya!"

"He actually expects us to wear that klunk?" Minho murmured through a forced smile.

"And I thought our new uniforms were bad." Thomas muttered bitterly through one of his own.

************************************

So guys it turns out that straight people actually ask gays these types of questions. Not because they're homophobic or anything but they're just curious and their questions come out wrong I guess?

I don't know.

I'm also trying to update more regularly so how about every Wednesday? I'll try.