The Horror Forrest: A sequel to Finding A New Creepypasta

This is the second boooooook! See what I did there? Anyways this story, of course has a new creature aka beings in it. So be prepared!

Tiffany Pov

I was getting ready for the picnic Charlie and Charon were setting for us in the forrest. We couldn't really go to the park if you know why. So we just sat in the middle of the Forrest. I took a bite out the sandwich Charlie made. Dang, these people know how to make good food!

Kevin: So how was is your summer going so far?

Me: Not to bad. Just using the internet and chatting with my human friends at school on KiK (lol this is so true)

Kevin: I have to deal with all these brats that are my siblings

His siblings were running around and screaming. I don't know how Charlie and Charon do it.

Then, It hit. My ultimate question to Kevin?

Me: Um, Kevin?

Matt: Yeah?

Me: What is the Horror Forest?

He looked down. All you can see was anger in his face.

Kevin: A terrible place. A very terrible place. You see, The Horror Forrest used to be a happy place where Creepypasta and characters of Horror would unite. But then they vampires took over, thinking that they were the best. I was forced out like the others. The vampires rule over the place now. They kill anyone in their path.

Me: Well I guess Twilight ruined their tough position. They are considered sparkling beings who fall for humans.

Kevin: Ha. I guess I have to go. My "parents" have to go to a party. Bye!

Me: Bye!

I was walked I thought a lot about The Horror Forrest. Who lived there now? Is it abandoned? Who is the main vamp? I didn't have to worry about it. The vampires are all the way on the other side of the forrest. It's like I'm going to face one......

Thanks for reading and like always,

Sweet Dreams.......