"YOUR LIFE FOR MINE" | [N.L - S.R]

Nayara looked sadly in Steve's eyes

Nayara looked sadly in Steve's eyes. Her lips were stained with blood. She gave him a smile. "It went according to the plan." Nayara whispered. Steve looked down at her, shaking his head. "Now, Sharon is not going to kill you, and all is good. You're alive." She said, looking up to him. 

Steve held the wound with his hand. He brushed the hair sticking on the girl's forehead. "You are are a total idiot, you know that." Steve told her. "What happened to being honest? To telling me what you were going to do? You would have been fine." Steve added. 

"But that would have meant you might haven't been alive.This-" Nayara whizzed. "This is what I wanted. I will give my life for yours, Steve. I can't loose you." Nayara whispered, her face paining. 

Steve held back the tears. "The ambulance would be here. Everything will be okay. You will be okay and then you will be back with your family in no time." Steve whispered to her. Nayara put a bloody hand on top of Steve's. 

"It's not going to come." Nayara whispered. "You hate, me?" She asked. 

"No. I don't hate you." Steve said back. His friend was dying in his arms and he could not do anything about it. "I could never hate you. I'm so proud of what you have become. So, proud of you." Steve added. 

"I wanted to change the story no matter the cost. I'm happy I did." Nayara whispered to him. Her head fell to the time, hitting Steve's chest. "I'm happy, Steve. I'm okay." Nayara said, her voice barely audible. Steve pulled her closer, hugging her as she took her last breath. Steve let out a sob, knowing she will never come back.