"THE SPEEDSTER AND THE SWAN" RELATIONSHIP LIST | [N.L - B.A]

Nayara's relationship with Barry will include:

- Barry running to get Nayara food whenever she wants it

- Watching re-runs of musicals together.

- Barry being very protective over Nayara since she is his best friend. She is one of the most important people in his life, right after Iris. They are both the most precious things in his life, which he will protect at all costs. He loves them.

- Barry asking Nayara for wedding advice and her being the one to organize his and Iris' wedding. She is the best wing-woman he could ask for. 

- Nayara being Barry's best woman for his wedding. There was nothing better than having his best friend next to him during the ceremony.  

- Barry being the cool older brother of Nayara. 

- Barry sneaking Nayara into Mount Justice because he knows she loves it there. Seeing her face light up every time she enters brightens his world. 

- Barry always listening to her problems, and vice versa. She had been there for him when he was lost. He would gladly do the same for her. 

- When Nayara sees Barry sad, she will walk up to him and hug him. No words, just the hug will be enough.

- Barry and Iris telling Nayara that they are having twins. She was the first person they told. Nayara smiling like a maniac because she then admitted that both children will have Barry's powers. Iris almost fainted at the news. 

- Iris finding the two of them on the coach after falling sleep watching a musical marathon. 

- Barry's suit is constantly being remodified, because Nayara keeps coming up with cool things to add to the suit so he will be more protected: 

"Can we make the suit bulletproof?" Nayara asked. 

"I'm quick. I don't need that." Barry answered her. 

"We don't know when you are going to loose your speed so let's just add that just in case." Nayara said before going to Cisco for help.