"DYNAMIC DUO" RELATIONSHIP LIST | [M.M - E.S]

Matilda's relationship with Emma will include:

- Matilda babbling about fairy tales while Emma just listens to her.

- Matilda being the cool spoiling aunt that Henry never had.

- Matilda always being Henry babysitter is she isn't out saving Storybrooke with his mother. 

- Emma always asking parenting advice to Matilda because she has no experience, even if Matilda does not have any experience neither. 

- Matilda being Emma's confidant, the one person she tells everything too and vice versa. 

- Emma and Matilda fighting bad guys together while the latter woman just makes some reference to a fairy tale story.

- Emma and Matilda being roommates in Storybrooke.

- Matilda protecting Emma from any possible harm.

- Giving their life for one another.

- Emma bench watching Disney films with Matilda since she loves them.

- Emma giving Hook a hard time because he is dating her best friend. One of the only people she had before meeting her parents.

- Emma always taking Matilda out for drinks once in a while. Saving the entire town is hard. 

- Matilda and Emma taking turns on getting the breakfast every morning. Sometimes Matilda will be the one cooking it. 

- Matilda being the only one who knows about Emma's amazing singing skills.

- Emma being Matilda's maid of honor on hers and Hook's wedding.  

- The two being tight to the hip all the time. This was the reason why Matilda followed Emma to Storybrooke.