"THE GOD OF MICHEF AND HIS APPRENTICE" RELATIONSHIP LIST | [N.L - L.L]

Nayara's relationship with Loki will include:

- Loki showing Nayara how to use magic.
- Loki using magic just to make Nayara smile when she is sad.
- Loki and Nayara pranking Thor. 

- Tony always being aware because he knows that when Loki and Nayara team up to prank somebody there is no escape.

- Loki always looking after Nayara, which amazes Thor all the time. She is one of the only people who get to see his soft side after she saved him life. 

- Loki telling everyone who comes near Nayara: Let it be clear that whoever harms her will face my wrath for a thousand suns. 

- Loki will protect Nayara at all cost from anybody. Everything is valid for him as long as Nayara stays save. 

- Loki pranking Peter the most and having a 'chat' when he found out he was dating Nayara.It resulted in Peter not sleeping for two weeks out of fear. 

- Loki teaching Nayara magic. 

- When Nayara is sick or sad, Loki will always visit her and use his magic to cheer her up. 

- Nayara and Loki exchanging books every time they get, because of them enjoy reading. 

- Loki teaching Nayara old dialects, and some Asgardian as well.

- Loki making Thor promise that he will look after Nayara when he is gone. 

- Loki accepting to do family bonding activities with Thor because he wants to make Nayara happy. He thinks its worth it when he sees her laugh at his annoyance.