Dreams

I tense as his smooth lips press against my neck. I nuzzle into his soft, pale, bare chest. He kisses me again on my forehead. I fall into a deep sleep while listening to his heavy breathing.

I wake up in a sweat from a horrific nightmare. I notice Phil wasn't beside me so I throw on his gengar t-shirt and begin my morning search for him. I walk into the kitchen and find him eating out of Dan's cereal again. "Phil! Dan's gunna go mad when he finds out!" I giggle.

"Good morning to you too" he says with a giggle

He holds me around my waist and kisses me on my head. I look up at his deep blue eyes and smile.

"Are you alright?" He asks with a tone of concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply mid yawn.

"It happened again, didn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"The dreams."

I look down at my chipped toenails pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

I hate talking about my dreams. I never talk about them. Just thinking about them gives me panic attacks but trying to explain is just too much. Phil knows I have bad dreams from me thrashing around while I sleep but I've never told him what they're about. The only person I've ever told is my closest friend Rachel.

Phil kisses me on my forehead and hugs me. "You can tell me y'know. About your dreams. It won't lesson my affection for you."

I sigh and say "I'm gunna go get dressed" I walk into the bedroom and throw myself onto the bed and lay there.

"PHIIIL! YOU'VE BEEN EATING MY GOD DAMN CEREAL AGAIN HAVEN'T YOU?'' I hear Dan shout from the kitchen.

I giggle and shout "Woop! There it is! I told you he'd be mad Phil" I roll onto my back and giggle to myself.