Just kiss me

We walk in to a large modern house. "So you, Luke, Patty and Jason live here?" I ask.

"Yeah. We share the rent ." he says and closes the door behind us. "Please say you like Sherlock"

"Hell yeah! Who doesn't!"

He laughs. Our eyes meet. He steps forward and puts his hands on my waist. He pulls me so our bodies meet. he slides one hand up from my waist to my neck. My heart begins to beat faster and my stomach fills with butterflies. He pulls my face to his and our lips touch. My body tenses and I take a sharp breath.

He pulls away and smiles. I feel like my legs have turned into jelly. He suddenly lifts me over his shoulder and I let out a scream.

"Let's go watch some Sherlock in my room" he shouts and carries me up the stairs.

"Put me down! You ass!"

He throws me onto his bed and we burst into fits of laughter.

For a moment we just lay there. He kissed me. He actually kissed me. My stomach does flips and my cheeks fill with colour. I turn to look at Karim.

"Are you blushing?" he giggles.

I cover my face with my hands.

"No!"

"You are! I can see you!" He says as he rolls me on top of him.

I keep my hands over my face. He sits up so we're face to face. He pulls my hands away from my face and kisses me again. His lips are soft against mine. I run my hands up his back.

He pulls away and whispers "you really are beautiful y'know"

"Just kiss me" I reply and pull him to my lips again.

Sorry all my chapters are really short but I need some feedback because I get writers block quite often :'D Let me know what you want next because I really wanna improve :) thank you <3