Intro

I for one is an not so average person in an not so average world. Yes, I'm in the third dimension. Their are six dimensions. YOU are in the first one. The third dimension is in between the first dimension and the sixth dimension.

So the second dimension is basically with fairies and that stuff with mermaids and yea.

The fourth dimension is with vampires and werewolves.

The fifth one has no life. What's scary about it, is that theirs been sighting of actual life.  Something like big foot but much scarier. 

Then their the sixth reality. No one should go there. Theirs these monsters that are black sometimes really really dark grey. They suck off the happiness from you so you can be sad and depressed. Then another one comes which are Navy blue and suck your sadness and depression out of you so now you're just a soulless body.

Now where's the third dimension? This one, it's great. Everyone has their own power. I have mind control.

I have to go to school and all, that's nice. No one know, I've got a secret... (MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I'm sorry I'll go now) I'm in a gang. It's called Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS for short. We are the number one gang that nano's want to search for.

A Nano is basically a police officer in your dimension. Though a Nano has powers.

No one has been able to find us. We keep our identity well hidden. Not even my classmates know, they just see me as your typical nerd, with powers of course.

So yea... that just explains the insanely weirdly dangerous annoying things that are going to happen. Enjoy and goodnight.