Chapter seven

When Jungkook died, Jin cried the hardest.  They all wept but Jin was the oldest and he felt like Jungkook was his child. 

Namjoon cried as well.  He cried in his room while thinking of ways how he could have saved him.  "Maybe I should've pushed Jungkook out of the way."  Or, "Maybe we shouldn't have brought him."

Yoongi thought of Jungook as a younger brother.  Always their to annoy him and yet always their when he needed someone.  When nights were to hard for his tainted mind.  Jungkook would always cheer him up.

Hoseok was in denial.  He didn't want to believe Jungkook, their Jungkookie was dead.  He wanted to think Jungkook would walk in the entrance and hug everyone.  When he did accept it, Jungkooks death, he locked himself in his room for days.  Not even coming out to eat.  It was until the third night Jin had to drag him out.

Jimin couldn't eat.  He thought of how he'll never see his bunny smile or his doe eyes, ever again.  He thought of how Jungkook would never again come into his room to watch a scary movie and forced Jungkook to sleep with him.

Taehyung couldn't look at himself in the mirror.  People always reminded them how much they look alike.  He couldn't see it but now, those words are haunting him.  He would spend days wondering a shoreline wondering where Jungkook is now. 

They all were saddened and had to pick each other up piece by piece. Jin helped himself and he helped Yoongi and they helped Namjoon and they helped Jimin and Hoseok and they helped Taehyung.

Even after they went back to normal. Anything that reminded them of Jungkook would make them go into the deepest sea of sad feelings.

.--- ..- -. --. -.- --- --- -.-     .. ... -. -     -.. . .- -..

.... . .-- --- -.- . ..- .--.

_____
STILL NOT OVER. I have another chapter AND A SECOND BOOK!  So hope you like that.   Probably naming it "Hallucinations book two" so that'll be fun.