Chapter six

By the time we were done killing everyone BamBam was laughing.  He was laughing hard.  Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was just surrounded with fire. 

BamBam then started, "They were starting to annoy me anyway.  So, I'm the crazy person you read about in class for fun or the person you watch as he watches you back.  Put it in short- yes, I'm a little crazy.  That's what the vasida says."   A vasida is basically a Doctor. 

Bambam continued, "I didn't believe him though.  You could really see the dalio (Sixth dimension monster) on his shoulder taking his happiness away, he's probably gone now. The dalia (sixth dimension monster) probably took his sadness away. As I was saying, you're all going to die. Hahaha, how I love catching criminals."

He then looked at Jungkook straight in the eye, "Hey, Kook, when you wake up, remember okay?"

Confusion was in Jungkooks system. WHAT?!

.--- ..- -. --. -.- --- --- -.- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .. . / .. ..-. / .... . / -.. --- . ... -. - / .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--. / ... --- --- -.

Jungkook kept hearing it. A sound. A click. It doesn't seem like the others hear it so it's probably nothing.

Jungkook still felt a searing pain.  It felt like it was spreading.  He looked down and it was spreading.  He coughed and fell to the ground. 

Bambam laughed again and said, "That knife I through at you. Yes, it had poison on it, makes it spread throughout your body. I didn't believe it would work until now." Hoseok came to me and said concerned, "Honey, you're going to be okay. Just don't close your eyes." Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin were fighting Bambam.

Hoseok was talking to me as my vision was blurring up, "Kookie, you are doing amazing, try not to close your eyes. If you do, I won't be mad but I'll be sad, you don't want me to be sad, Right?" Jungkook shook his head a little. "Good, just focus on me and not the pain." The pained boy felt hot water on my face. He heard Hoseok sniffle so Hoseok must be crying.

"You're doing just fine Jungkookie." That was a different voice, Yoongi. "Yes, you are." Hoseok.

"Can you hear me?" Jin.

Jungkook whispered, "Not really, but yes."

Jungkook heard Jimin say, "Kookie, when we get home, we're going to play video games all night yeah?"

Jungkook asked painfully, "W-what happened t-to B-Bambam?"

"We got rid of him 20 minutes ago." Namjoon.

Oh.

Taehyung stated, "Don't forget, we love you. Okay?" Jungkook said in a brittle tone, "Okay."

Last thing Jungkook hears is, "You are the best thing that ever happened to us, Goodbye."

_________

ITS NOT OVER!!! I have BIG plans for this book so yeah. I put a code in this chapter. I felt very happy for it.