Chapter four

Jin was getting worried. Jungkook hadn't come back yet. Taehyung was blaming himself. Maybe if he didn't ask him to go somewhere else?

Yoongi asked, "Tae, where did he go?" I responded, "Last time I checked he was near the woods." "Sh*t. He probably fell, he doesn't have a flashlight."

Taehyung feels a lot of guilt.

They all split up looking for Jungkook. Namjoon and Yoongi.  Hoseok and Jimin. Taehyung and Jin by themselves.

Jimin and Hoseok found Jungkook just walking around. They said how they gave him a panic attack. Jungkook laughed and shrugged if off.

When they got back, someone was missing.  Namjoon counted them again. 

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jimin

Himself

Hoseok

Yoongi.

Where's Jin?

Namjoon started freaking out.  He called Jin plenty of times.  So did Jungkook. 

Jungkook couldn't help but blame himself. 

The rest started freaking out too.  Yoongi couldn't control his fire.  Everything was hot in him.  Playing with a lighter while setting random people on fire. 

Jungkook was crying.  He locked the door of his room and blaming himself.

It wasn't until Namjoon called everyone in a worried tone.  Everyone noticed he was crying.

Namjoon showed them the video.

Jin was sitting in  a chair.  He was tied and someone was beside him.   You could see the fear in Jin's eyes.  It was horrifying. 

The unknown person said, "Hey, I hope you know I'm a Nano.  My name is BamBam.  And, I see you forgotten someone.  Well, okay.  His names Jin, right?  Well, I saw his tattoo.  I couldn't help to take him.  It'd be a shame to break his pretty face.  Goes to show you how messed up the Nanos can be."  With that it ends. 

Jungkook was whispering things to himself.  Maybe it was because Jin was like his mom or dad.  The way he would help him with his homework or the way if he had a nightmare, Jin would be the first one to know; hugging him softly while whispering sweet nothings in his ear. 

Jungkook swore he'd get Jin back.  Even if it kills him.

They all put on their jackets and left.

They went to the Nano station and a different girl was at the front desk.  For some reason, there were no girl nanos who went on missions.  So yes, this goes to show how messed up they are.

Jungkook showed his tattoo and so did Jimin.  She widened her eyes like the last girl got her phone out.  Called someone and said, "BamBam, they came, where should I put them—— okay."  She hung up and responded, "they're in the room on the left last door on the right."  Yoongi nodded and we started walking. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin and held his hand.  Jimin was surprised but then smiled warmly at him. 

When they went in, they saw Jungkook with bruises littering his body.  Oh god.

Blackness.

______
I don't hate BamBam, I luv him but I had to pick someone. So I picked BamBam. So please don't kill me. I love BamBam and hate to do this but sometimes you have to cry and write. What am I saying?