Chapter eight

Jungkook heard a beeping noise.  

Beep

Beep

Beep

He opened his eyes to see white. He looked around and saw someone. He said, "Oh my. You're awake. Okay okay, do you remember your name?"  Jungkook nodded and said, "Jungkook."
"Do You remember your age?"
"16"
"Good, good.  I'm Im Changkyun.  Some people just call me I.M for short.  Anyway, do you know why you're here?"
Jungkook shook his head.  I.M responded, "You've been here for 3 years.  We found you unconscious when the police found your parents dead."
Oh.

He left and Jungkook looked at his chest seeing a small, 'Bangtan' mark in it.  It looked like it was a scar, not a tattoo.  He got up and started walking around the hospital.  He then noticed someone very familiar.  Hoseok?  He looked at Jungkook and asked, "Hey, are you okay?  I'm Hoseok, my friends call me J hope because I'm your hope."  The younger nodded and said, "I'm Jungkook, my friends used to call me Kookie.  You remind me of one of them.  What are you here for?"
"I fell off a tree and broke my leg.  What about you?"
"Coma for three years."
"Oh, sorry."

"HEY HOSEOK!  ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WALKING AROUND!?"
That sounded like Jin.  It was Jin.  He looked at me and smiled, "Oh hello their, hows it going?  I'm Jin.  Was Hoseok bothering you?" 
"Nope, he was nice.  I'm Jungkook by the way."
"That's a nice name, I'll see ya around."
"Okay, see ya, Hoseok, Jin."

___
Okay, I'm doing a second book.  Not... changed my mind, I actually liked this ending and had no ideas for the second book.  So yeah...  hope you liked this book.  Remember go check out thabs123 because she's a good writer.