Chapter One

~Jungkook~

13 year old me

My mom sent me to bed and with that I fell asleep listening to her singing a tune.

I woke up hearing footsteps and the front door closing. Thinking it was my dad, I ran downstairs.  Something was different.  Whether it was the wind outside that I could hear like I was outside by a beach, or the unsettling quiet, my footsteps were echoing in the halls. 

I kept on running.  Running to my dad.  Though for some reason I felt lost.  Lost in my own house.  It doesn't seem like I'm even moving.  Until, I see it.  Blood on the walls.  Organs running out of their bodies as they lie there. 

My parents.

I covered my mouth trying not to throw up.  I quickly ran out.  Seeing the street I made ran till my legs gave out and I was on my knees.  I don't know this place.  Though I can't see much since the rains to much.

I placed my head on the ground and the last thing saw was someone. 

I woke up, once again today and didn't notice my surroundings.  I quickly got up and regretted it after for getting a headache.  He was greeted by someone that looks not much older than he is.  He had brown-red hair. I asked, "Who are you?" He laughed a little bit and responded, "Shouldn't I be the one to say that?" "Oh, sorry, I'm." He interrupted saying, "Look, I don't really care what your name is. Just tell me why you came here.  Where the is your parents?" 

Just then flashbacks of the my flashbacks came to my mind.  I shook my head and responded, "umm..."  I couldn't find a way to say, "Oh, I just witnessed my parents death right before my eyes." No, I couldn't say that. 

He asked me, "Did your parents die or something?"  I looked down at my hands. I heard a different voice saying, "Did they die? I mean, if you want we have another bed somewhere. I'm pretty sure we can fit you with Taehyung or Jimin, maybe Hoseok. Hoseok is this one," he pointed to the person I was talking to earlier and he waved. "I'm Namjoon."  I was polite and said, "Hey, I'm Jungkook, um, it seems like you're all young, and you're living all together.  Do you have parents?" 

"No, they left us on the side of the road."
"Oh, sorry."
"It's okay, so about you meeting everyone."