Chapter five

He opened his eyes and was tied to a chair. Strange.

Then, BamBam came in and said, "Hello, Jungkook. I see you're time is tying down. Get it? Cause you're tied?" He laughed and then got serious.

"The reason I didn't kill you yet is because you seem broken. Like you've seen things at a young age. Maybe even in your dreams. Some say, dreams are reality and this is a dream their. Funny, right?" Jungkook responded, "I guess, did you kill my friends??"

"Well, Kook no, I didn't kill them yet. I'm going to say something, Where are you? In your mind, I mean. You could be in the sixth dimension and you wouldn't know it. That's probably why you have nightmares all the time." Jungkook asked, "How'd you." He couldn't finish because Bambam interrupted, "Power is know it all honey."

He laughed silently and left.

Jungkook was stuck. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to cry. He blames himself for everything.

He closed his eyes wanting someone from Bangtan. Anyone. Maybe he deserves this? From all the people he murdered.

He pulled his legs up to his chest and stood up on the chair. His hands still stuck to the chair. He started jumping on the chair and finally broke it. Releasing him but hands still bound.
He checked to see if the door is opened. Of course not.

He started banging into the door until someone came into shut him up. In this case, kill him.

When someone did, they said, "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" With that, Jungkook kicked him and when he was on the ground stomped on his foot.

When he was down for the count, Jungkook took the knife and broke the rope around his arms. He also took the keys and locked him in their.

He needed to find the rest.

He ran down the light hallway. Knocking on every door saying, "Bangtan."

He knocked on a door and said, "Bangtan." He heard a faint and pained, "Bangtan." He checked every key on that key holder. Finally he heard a click and opened the door. He saw Jin with bruises everywhere. Jungkook ran to him and Jin smiled happily with a tint of sadness.

Jungkook quickly untied his ropes. Jungkook wanted to hug him but he was afraid he'll hurt him more. So, Jin hugged him.

Finally they found everyone.

They were going to find BamBam and kill him. Jungkook opened a door and felt shooting pain in his chest. He coughed up some blood and looked down. Seeing a dagger and hearing, "know it all honey. I knew you were going to do this Jungkook. Tell me how the sixth dimension is. Knowing that's where your going soon."
"Y-you f*cking b*tch."
"Haha, I guess in your eyes but in others, you're a monster."

I laughed and wiped the blood away from my mouth. Jin asked, "Are you okay?" I nodded and we all started to fight.