Chaper two

That was it, that was how I got in Bangtan. We knew we were going to make gang that at least the nanos will know about. We didn't think the whole dimension would know. That's still good, they still don't even know who they're look for.

I go to school, actually I'm almost out of school. Last year at this school. I am actually your 'typical' loner at school. The loner who has no friends and sits in the corner. Like every anime.

We are 'learning' about criminals that the nanos are looking for. Right now it's focused on Bangtan. The teacher, which is a boy said, "No one knows what they look like, we only know their all boys and their young." I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.  Don't want to blow our covers.

I already knew whatever he was teaching since my Hyungs already taught me everything. Just then, their was another mini earth quake. Oh, someone must have came to this dimension or left this dimension. The reason why theirs earthquakes is because you're basically cutting a whole through this dimension called Airia. It's pronounced, aur-ia.

Jin picked me up from school earlier. He said we had same 'urgent' business to attend to. Aka, killing someone who got on our nerves. Or a nano is close at finding us.  Either way, we'll kill them. 

Jin asked jumping in the car, "So, what happened in school today?  Learned anything new?"  I responded, "Nothing much, oh but we were talking about Bangtan.  Saying how no one knows what we look like.  They know we're guys and young."
"Well, theirs a lot of boys who are young."
"I guess, Hyung."
"Okay, we're here."

I saw we were at the Nano area.  Oh, they were about to find us out.  Jin pulled me into a hug and said, "Remember, I love you right."  I nodded as he continued, "We won't let anything happen to you, but if we die before you, it's because you're in trouble and in danger."  I nodded and said, "C'mon, you know, we can't die from old age, we won't even age.  We can only die from a murder." 

That's the main reason people leave.  When they live a long time, they start getting bored so they go to the first dimension... Earth.

Jin nodded and we went in already seeing Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. 

Namjoon said the plan, (we always like to trick the victim) "Jungkook and Taehyung, you go in and report you saw Bangtan, then when they get in Taehyung, say you have to go for a minute while crying leaving, then you bring us in, and we attack.  Jungkook, pretend to that you can't speak.  Okay?"  I nodded and so did Taehyung.

We got in and Taehyung started crying while saying to a Nano, "I saw Bangtan, Please help, help us."  Her eyes widened and responded, "Of course, I'll call someone to help you."  She turned her back we silently did a high five.  She said another Nano will come in a minute.

We waited and we did what we were told.  Soon we were escorted to another room.

The Nano introduced himself as Terry.  Taehyung said, "He can't speak."  Terry nodded and asked, "What did they look like?  How many did you see?"  Taehyung answered, "They were wearing masks and I saw 3.  I'm sorry, can I go for a second?  I just need some water."  He started 'crying' and Terry nodded looking suspiciously at me. 

I gulped and he left going to tell the others to come in.  Terry asked, "How old are you kid?"  I motioned for a pen and paper.  He got me one and I said 15.  He responded, "I don't think under aged people should get a tattoo with 'Bangtan' on it."  He got up and asked, "Are you with Bangtan, is that other kid with Bangtan?  He probably wasn't."  He locked the door and I knew... I was a goner. 

I got up and he said, "This place is magic proof.  So yea, don't try anything.  I can kill you if I want to, since you're apart of Bangtan.  Seriously, who gets a tattoo on their shoulder and wears a v neck.  At first I couldn't see it but your shirt went down a little.  Idiots."

I punched him in the face making his mouth bleed.  He growled, "You're gonna pay for that, bXtch!"  I showed no emotions what so ever.  He grabbed my collar and held my hands on the wall. I wanted to say an amazing come back but had to be silent.

I tried to break free but couldn't. His power is probably strength. Wait, how could he get his power if this is a magic-free room shouldn't he be affected to?

I looked at him seeing if I can spot anything out of the ordinary. I found it hard to breath. Why? I look down and saw his hand. FXck! Something seemed strange. His bracelet, it was black and a green dot. I used all my energy.  My vision blurred but I could still make out his arm.

I stomped my foot on his foot and he let go, grumbling while looking at his foot.  I coughed and gasped for air.  I punched him again and kicked him in the stomach.  I was going to go epic and elbow him in the back but he caught me and slammed my head in the wall and a vase that was unnoticed before.  He started punching me over and over again.  He lifted me off the ground from my throat again. Still punching me. Where the heck are they. 

That's funny, I'm hearing the door slam open.  I looked and their was Bangtan.  FINALLY! 

___________

HOLY COW!!!  That took awhile!  I think I'm glad about this, tell me how you like this. I got some bts merch from a friend who reads magazines and found them in their.  YAY!  I'm poor, I don't ask my parents for merch, so I AM POOR AND HAVE NO MONEY!  Hope you like this and goodbye

It's also in edited