|1. Siblings|

Chapter One: Siblings

It's a beautiful day in Akagami, the sun is shining upon all the snow and it's giving of it's natural white glow.

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I'm princess of Akagami and I'm the first daughter and first child to this family, my father taught me all I know to this day but sadly three years ago he died from an attack on the castle, my mother didn't have any royal blood until my father married to her, my mother cares more about her title than her four children. Been the eldest isn't that fun, there's paper work piled high until the second eldest get's of age and which thankfully he is, giving me to practice with my sword, like my father taught me. It may seem weird but my father taught me to escape and enjoy my young age. Princesses of my age look for love but me I look for books and people willing to train with me. 

As I said my mother cares for her title and not her children so I also give the youngest love, when I get the time, I make sure all my siblings are happy even though my happiness was lost when my father passed. Everyone believes I'm adopted since I have red hair and my mother carries brown hair whilst my father carried blonde hair, that's how Rose and Sting got their blonde and then Ryuu got his brown locks from our mother. I got my red from my grandmother, I never met her because she died before I was born but my father shew me pictures of her. Ryuu and Rose have aqua blue eyes which is my mothers eye colour and then me and Sting got our fathers emerald eye's. 

Ryuu and Rose are twins and are the youngest of the family and then Sting is a year younger than me. I'm 17, Sting's 16 and then Rose and Ryuu are 12. They all see that mother loves them but one day they'll open the door of truth that's why I give them actual love and not the 'love' she gives them. Right now as I think upon my life and not so caring mother, I'm reading a book on herbs in the castle garden. I now suddenly feel someone hovering over me, I looked up to find Sting with a bucket and as he poured the water I wrapped my arms around my back, put it to my chest and bent over it so it didn't get wet.

I was now freezing as my just younger brother ran off, I'll get him for that. I ran to my room, placed the book on my bed and changed into some white leggings, a red long sleeved top with a strip of white and green at the end of the sleeves and on the neck. I put my sword belt on and placed my sword in it's holder, I put my brown boots with a green cut on and ran out of my bedroom door with my long hair flapping behind me. I soon caught up with my brother because I run a lot quicker then him as he doesn't escape much or train, he likes to be all royalty until he see's me and then he's at my throat, sibling love. I tackled him and it sopped him straight in his tracks, I put my sword to his neck then rolled off of him and laughed, we were just layed on the hall floor laughing. 

"You've got sword practice haven't you?" I nodded and he pouted "You never know what's going to happen in life and since your so sad about us not been able to torture each other how about you come watch me practice." I stood up and put my hair in a ponytail, he nodded and we walked to the arena he just sat on the steps as I fought with my trainer, I won and we shook hands. "Well brother I've got horse riding so this will be our goodbye!" I waved not looking at him and walked off to the horses "You ready princess?" I nodded and grabbed my white cape and got readied on my horse and set of into the kingdom I smiled at waving citizen and then saw a white horse, the kind I'm riding and only royals can ride white horses. I sped up my horse and went up to them "May I be able to help you, sir?" I stopped it front of them and the four just looked at me "Would you happen to know where the castle of Akagami is, our prince has got us lost!" I giggled at the blonde girls question.

"I happen to be the first Princess of Akagami and eldest child so follow me because my mother said she had some business with royals!" they followed behind me and the citizen made way and I waved to a thew. I stopped and got off of my horse and patted it "Stay here girl!" I grabbed my sword and looked into an alley where an old woman was been robbed, I ran at the robber and grabbed him by the top "I suggest you stop pestering my people!" I dragged him out of the alley "Guards take him to court no questions asked he's guilty of attempt of robbery and please escort this woman to her home, I want no more attacks on her or anyone for that matter so keep you guard up or I will get you sacked!" the guards nodded and took the man away whilst escorting the terrified woman home.

I let out a sigh and lowly whispered "This kingdom!" I turned on my heels and just got back on my horse and reached the castle with the riders behind but I stopped their travels before they entered the gate "Who are you and I'll see if your welcome?" they looked at me "I need to make sure my family safe and secure and for all I know is that you've robbed a prince!" the white haired male nodded "I am Prince Zen, Second Prince Of Clarines and then on my left is my first attendant and friend Mitsuhide. Then the lady to my right is my second attendant Kiki then the guy at the back in my personal messenger Obi!" I nodded and went through the gate's on my horse and went up to the guard on shift "Has there been any word on the Second Prince of Clarines been welcomed?" he looked at the prince and his friends, he nodded "Yes, there has been word, your mother has been expecting their arrival for the past hour!" I nodded "Open the gate for them to enter!" and so the guards did and the royal and his friends entered.

"Follow me so your horses can rest!" they followed as I lead them to the stables, the stable keeper took the horses as I put my cape over my arm. I signalled the four royal members to follow me and so they did "Please wait outside here, I need to change to go see my mother with you!" they nodded and I entered my room. I just placed a dress on top of the outfit I was wearing so they couldn't do anything funny is if they are members of the royal family, I wore a long sleeved dress where the hem reached the floor and I changed my boots to some red heels so my mother could here the click of them hitting the floor. I walked out of my room after putting my hair in a neat bun.       

"Please follow me to my mother!" they didn't speak much which was good considering I am not one to talk, we reached my mothers office and I knocked "Come in!" I opened the doors before the maids could do it for me and then Mitsuhide and Kiki left them open for Zen. I rolled my eyes and walked up to my mother "Mother their here!" she looked up and nodded and moved her hand to the right, telling me to step to her side and so I did. "Welcome to Akagami Prince Zen, Mitsuhide and Kiki, now why have you brought a thief!" I only just held my laugh but then I breathed "Mother that's Prince Zen's personal messenger!" she nodded "Why did you allow him to come to my castle and my presence in that" I sighed, well this is going well "Mother they can wear whatever they want and they've had a long trip so I'm sure they just want you to speak!" she nodded "I have asked you here because me and your brother have proposed a marriage between you and my eldest!". I cocked my eyebrow and then whacked my sword and it hit the floor.

My mother turned and looked at me "You have you sword under that dress, I thought I forbid you from having that thing!" I growled "At least I wore a dress even when I hate them and you can't take this sword from me, you may have lost dad but I aren't loosing the one gift I love. I'm not your slave, I have my own life and guess what mother I'm going to live it the way I want and I don't care if this is un lady like!" I lifted my dress up above my head and chucked it to my mum "I'm sure you'll love that to go along with your stupid title that dad married you into!" I stepped out of my heels and opened the window "See you around, unlucky!" I jumped out the window and landed feet first on the floor. I looked up to see them all on the balacany, I got my sword and waved it to my mum. "YOU WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL ME!" I just ran to the herb garden, it's not like she'll care. 

I got my maid to bring me my paper work and so she did and I started covering it all, luckily the breeze was still once I finished I went to my room and locked the door. "Stupid mother, stupid mother, stupid mother, why did you have to die dad?" I leaned up against my door and slid down it so I was sat on the floor with my arms holding my knees to my chest as tears fall.