|12. Pain|

Chapter Twelve: Pain

Three Months Later

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I stretched in my office chair and stood up "Do I have any meetings?" Sorano shook her head and I walked around my desk "Thank you Sorano, I'm going to take a stroll through the castle!" she nodded and exited with her following me. As I walked around the garden area I saw Ryuu and Rose running after each other, I laughed and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I placed my hand on my stomach and the pain eased. I carried on walking then Rose ran into me "Watch where your going?" she looked up at me in fear then I bent down and tickled here but then the sharp pain came again causing me to hug my stomach. Then Rose looked worried and I smiled easing her worry. 

Ryuu ran up and then tackled someone behind me I turned to see both Ryuu and Sting on the floor. "Get off of him!" they soon both stood up, Ryuu looked scared and Sting was just shocked. I then Ryuu scared and hugged him "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry I shouted!" then footsteps stopped behind me "Are you okay Shirayuki? It's not like you to shout at your siblings!" I stood straight from going down to Ryuu's height then turned around to see Zen. I ran and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back "I missed you too!" I then started to cry into his chest, dampening his clothes. "Woah no need to cry, I'm here!" I just cried harder. I then heard Sting and Sorano whisper then walk off.

They soon came back "Sorano sort Shirayuki whilst I talk to Prince Zen!" Zen let go and walked with his attendants as he followed Sting. "Come my queen let's stop those tears!" she passed me a cloth and I wiped my eyes "Thank you!" she nodded then Rose and Ryuu hugged me "Are you okay sis? We've noticed you clutch onto your stomach!" I breathed, I can't lie to them "Tell no one... but... I'm pregnant!" I said so only they could hear but then paper rolled towards us I looked up to find my mother who was in pure shock "Your what? How?" I looked down to my feet "I don't know!" she sighed, Ryuu and Rose stopped hugging me and picked up all the rolls of paper as my mum hugged me "It'll be just fine, I'm here with you!".

I nodded and hugged her back. Then someone came running up to us "Are you okay? Sting just told me you've been having pain!" I released my mum from the hug and she did the same. I turned on my heel so I was facing Zen. I nodded "I'm fine, don't worry!" me and Zen hung out for the rest of the day with our attendants and my siblings. We talked and played with my siblings.