|6. Found|

Chapter Six: Found

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I climbed up the wall again and reached the balcony and sat behind them "Hello there good citizens!" they turned around and laughed "I guess you found out about the ball rules, escaped out of the bathroom window and then spotted us and thought people to pester!" I looked at Kiki in shock "Exactly that well other than that I changed in the bathroom!" she nodded "You know they'll look for you right and right now Zen's probably down there waiting whilst the guests look for you because they want to ask question" I laughed "Yeah but Zen's going to have to be a big boy and Kiki please can you do me a massive favour, lend me some of your clothes and find a wig that looks like your hair!" she nodded and left "I still think their going to find you!" I giggled "It'll give me more time!" Mitsuhide nodded then Kiki ran through the door "Obi, Mitsuhide outside don't let anyone in there already on the hunt!" Kiki chucked the clothes at me and a wig with a wig cap "Thank you!" once Obi and Mitsuhide left I changed.

"They can come in now!" I put the wig on and they came in "Finally, who's the real Kiki?" I laughed "Look at the eyes!" "Oh right!" I breathed and looked in the glass and saw my reflection "Thank you so much!" "No problem, I just hope it works!" I sighed and nodded. The door burst open "Have any of you seen Shirayuki?" It was Zen. We all shook our heads "Okay thanks Obi, Mitsuhide, Kiki and Ki- WHAT?" I waved "Hello I'm Kiki's long lost twin Yuki!" Zen nodded "You never said you had a twin!" he said looking at Kiki. "She didn't know about me because I'm her long lost, what does this guy not understand?" I said pointing at Zen with my thumb "I've heard your voice somewhere before but I don't recognise you and you do make comments like someone we all know!" I looked at Kiki "You think this guys a weirdo to?" Kiki shook her head "Oh then sorry your the wrong guy oh yeah the weirdo she wrote to me about was that one, turquoises!"  Mitsuhide looked at me.

"What was his name again, Idiot, Mitsuhide, yes the guy my sister  loves!" Mitsuhide faked a shocked expression whilst Kiki glared at me "Oops sorry sis it slipped!" she nodded "It's fine sh- Yuki!" Zen was looking back and forth at me and Kiki then left his gaze on me "I've seen your eyes before!" I giggled awkwardly "Yeah, a lot of people have emerald eyes!" he shook his head "Not that bright though!" I giggled again "Is that so, I never really noticed, do you have interest in the girl with familiar eyes as it's weird how you know her every feature!" he nodded shyly I gasped and started choking "Is she okay?" Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi looked at me "Yeah it's just that's Shirayuki!" I glared at Mitsuhide "WHY?" Zen chuckled.

"That glare really gives it away, might want to hide that from King Izana!" I nodded "But I don't often glare around him so it shouldn't be caught!" Zen nodded then the door flung open "Zen have you had any look in finding your wife to be?" me and Zen both gasped but then Zen thought "No because I'm looking for Shirayuki!" King Izana then noticed what he said "Oh crud, I was meant to keep that until 11pm" he then looked at me and I awkwardly smiled "Hello, I'm Yuki, Kiki's long lost twin, who are you?" he looked at me closely "Does she think she's fooling anyone?" I nodded "Your bad at acting!" I nodded "Red is so ugly!" I glared at him "yep, it's her!" I pouted "I'm already found, ta ta!" I ran out onto the balcony and jumped onto mine and ran into my room locking the balcony door.

Soon King Izana walked in "Don't think I don't have spare keys for every room!" I walked out like Zen did as I was wearing one of his outfits and a white wig and blue contacts. Don't ask. "Lord Brother why are you in Shirayuki's room!" thank the heavens I can do Zen's voice. He looked at me weirdly "How did you get in here?" I looked around and shrugged "I don't know, how did you get in here?" he cocked an eyebrow at me "Through the door like a normal person!" that hurt "Well Good day brother!" I took the white cape off and hung it over King Izana's head then ran, turning the lights off and locking the door. "Prince Zen we never saw you enter!" I just kept on running until I bumped into Zen "Gah!" he shot up off of the floor like a rocket once looking at me "I am you from the future and I am here to tell you I caused you a little trouble with your brother, good day!" I set off running again.

"Where you running of to master?" wow I could be Zen for life "I'm looking for Shirayuki she's vanished again!" Obi nodded and ran with me, I better not bump into Zen. "Master why don't you sleep! Shirayuki won't go far as all the guards are on alert!" I nodded and started walking towards Zen's room "See you Obi!" I walked into Zen's room and closed the door. I leaned my back against the door and let out a sigh "I'm glad that's over!" the lights then turned on "You again!" I nodded and then held my knees "Save it please, I had to run around the whole castle five times looking for myself, I'm tired!" Zen hugged me "You get yourself in some mess!" I nodded then just collapsed but Zen caught me "Thank you!" I then closed my eyes and didn't open them.

A/N: WOW! 6 Chapters finished and PUBLISHED in ONE day, I'm dead, I'm going to sleep, peace, I hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day/night!