|3. Going Back Home|

Chapter Three: Going Back Home

One Week Has Passed

It was a beautiful day and I carriage had set off from the castle...

Shirayuki's P.O.V

Me and Zen had become good friends over the past week but sadly we have to say goodbye, my mum started to open up and care more about us all so now it's peace treaties not marry my daughter because one day that would back fire. Once I waved Zen off I went up to my mother, I knocked on the door and entered "Mother, Prince Zen has gone and please may I talk to you about something!" she nodded "Would you allow me to not wear dress's but if there's royals in the halls I will wear a dress but the royals have to be from other kingdoms!" she nodded and I nodded bowing my head.

"I will warn you the day before of royals arrivals, good day Shirayuki, I will see you at dinner!" I nodded and left, my mums allowing me to wear whatever I wish, thank the heavens. I went and changed into something that's more princely than anything. I went to my office and finished paper work, I wonder how Zen is doing! I sighed as I rested my head on my hand. "Have I any meetings?" my maid shook her head and I stretched "Thank You, please go dust my room!" she bowed and left. 

There was a knock "Come in!" they closed the door behind them and walked up to my desk "Please state why your here?" I looked straight into their eye's, I have no idea who this person is "I'm here-" the maid rushed back in and I stood up "What is it Nina?" she was out of breath "Sting he's had a sword accident and there's no herbalist on the court grounds!" I felt my eyes fill with tears but I couldn't cry I need to show no emotion I'm in a meeting for some reason "I am sorry but please may I move this meeting to a later date?" he nodded "Please excuse me and Nina make sure he touches nothing!" I walked out and went to the first guard "Please escort the man out of my office, I want no one in there and please tell Nina don't escort her!" the guard nodded and went into my office.

I ran to the arena to see my brother on the floor bleeding "STING!" I ran up to him "What were you thinking?" he shrugged lightly "Guards get him to the medical block I will make my way there!" the guards picked my brother up and rushed him to the medical block. I ran there got the supply's made what I needed and got it ready then went to where Sting was, he's asleep this should be easier. Thank god he took his shirt off, this makes it easier to get to the cut and no fibre's can get in, the guards didn't go easy on him I see, I will punish them. 

I finished helping my brother then put the covers over him "Sleep well, I won't let anyone hurt you!" I walked out of the medical block and called all Stings fighting guards "Which on of you hurt my brother?" all but one stepped back and I walked up to him "What were you playing at?" he was shaking "I am so sorry Princess-" "Queen!" I looked to see my mum "What do you mean Queen" she smiled at me. "Your meeting today!".

I looked straight into her eyes "I rearranged it because of brother been injured and all herbalist are out on a call!" she nodded "Well I stepped down, your people need someone who is fit and can take care of themselves and you can do all of those things but I will be at your call if help is needed!" I nodded "I understand mother, when will this be announced to public?" she looked at me with a smile "When ever your ready my dear!" I nodded "Apologise to our first prince and I'll see what he wants, you all are dismissed!" they scattered and I walked up to my mum. "I'm going to get changed, my people need to know who their queen is else it will all go to you!" she nodded and I left.

There was a knock on my door "Please wait!" I got finished and put my heels on then went to the door and opened it "Yes?" "We have the citizens gathered!" I nodded "You may leave, thank you for your service today!" they bowed and left, I then went to walk way royals stand on to announce something to public, my mother was already there. "Good day citizens and today I'll be stepping down and my Shirayuki will be your Queen!" the crowd cheered and I waved as we weren't allowed to smile.