|10. Time Together|

Chapter Ten: My Time

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I got in my night gown then laid in bed until I shot straight up because of shouting down the hall, let me guess it's the idiots disturbing my slumber, I grabbed my sword and ran out of my room to the shouting, I busted through the door to see a topless Zen. I stopped in my tracks and dropped my sword "What is going on here?" I heard Izana yell from behind me "Prince Zen won't allow me to be punished your majesty!" me and Izana slapped ourselves in the face "Stop wanting to see me naked!" I flicked my sword up with my foot and held it in my hand drawing it in between Kiki and Zen "I've heard quite enough, stop been a pervert King Izana told you Kiki could go in but I will seriously hold you outside of the room Kiki, I know you may not be getting your sleep but that's your fault, I've done nothing so let me sleep!" Kiki nodded. I sighed.

"Now I'm going back to sleep, good night!" King Izana left and I glared at the three idiots standing there "You've been punished enough Kiki, Mitsuhide you may leave!" they bowed and left "Won't my brother disagree with your decision?" I shook my head "Running after you makes you tired so he wants his sleep as much as I do and I want my sleep!" he nodded. "I'm sorry!" I shook my head "Don't be it gave me time to have a break and gave me an excuse not to do paper work sadly it just means more tomorrow and more meetings when I get home!" Zen then randomly hugged me "You make anything sound good!" I giggled and hugged him back. Then I realised his bear back, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. He let go and chuckled "You look cute when you blush!" I felt my cheeks burn more causing him to chuckle again.

"So want to catch up, we really haven't had the time?" I nodded "Let's sit though, in case I fall asleep!" he nodded and picked me up causing heat to rise to my cheeks, he then placed me on the bed and sat preside me. "How are things with the family?" I looked at Zen with a smile "Their all good, mothers showing them actual love but still never shows me love she treats me like Kiki and Mitsuhide treat you, like a royal and more of a friend. At least she opened up and told me why! He just still hurts but now my heart feels even more empty because of her spending time with my sibling I can't so I get no time for love, that's why I go to the odd ball but I never get the time, maybe it's just my fate to be alone!" Zen hugged me "Never say that, there's people out there who love you more than you can think and I know that for sure because I'm one of them, I love you more than anything on this planet, I would do anything for you!" my eyes widened and then went back to there normal size.

I patted him on the shoulder "Thank you Zen but I can't believe you love me after all I'm to manly!" he looked to his lap "Wait your serious!" as he slowly nodded I felt my heart tighten to where it nearly hurt, I felt my eyes sting with tears until they fell. "There's no need to cry!" he rubbed his thumb below my eyes wiping the tears away. "Zen?" he looked at me with worry "Yes?" I breathed "I believe I love you to!" the pressure on my heart released until his lips parted when his lips separated my heart tightened "Your only just saying that to make me feel better!" I put my hand where my heart was "No... Zen... I mean it... I love you... I love Zen Wistaria!" Zen hugged me tighter.

"I love you too!" he released me out of his tight hug and when I opened my eyes from blinking I found his soft lips on mine. My eyes widened until I kissed him back, closing my eyes. He placed both his hands on my cheeks deepening the kiss. From having my hands on both his shoulders I joined them behind his neck. We then parted our lips with a string of saliva and we then went back to talking as our black leaned up the pillows and soon I fell asleep.