|11. Us|

Chapter Eleven: Us

A/N: THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH 100 VIEWS IN SUCH LITTLE TIME THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I MEAN THAT, THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND I HOPE FOR YOU TO STAY THAT WAY!

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in Zen's arms, I shot up like a bullet and ran on to his balcony and jumped to my own so I could change, once I was finished I left my room, trapped in thought I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see Zen. He offered his hand and I took it so soon I was back on my feet "Thank you!" he chuckled "It's no problem but anyway want to spend the day together, I have nothing to do!" I nodded and we walked around the castle talking many of the guards were whispering "Aren't they just the cutest!" "I totally see them dating!" "I think they'd be cuter couple than the King and Queen!" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Zen looked over at me and chuckled "I agree with them, me and you, nothing could get in our way!" I giggled as the heat rose to my cheeks more. 

"It's your last week here!" I nodded "I know it's going to be harder for us but Shirayuki, will you be my girlfriend?" we both stopped "Zen... Long distance never works for anyone!" he shook his head and took my hands "We'll make it work, only if you say yes!" I nodded "Yes I'll be your girlfriend but you need to come visit because I can't come with out reason!" he hugged me tightly "I won't break that promise but you'll have to make it so I can go in your castle at any time!" I nodded. Me and Zen then spent the rest of the day together.

Four Days Later ~ Three Days Left 

Zen's P.O.V

I'm thinking of what's going to happen between me and Shirayuki whilst were in different kingdoms, I'll miss her. Knocking on my door pulled me out of my thoughts "Zen are you awake?" it was Shirayuki, I jumped out of bed and opened the door "What's keeping you up?" she looked to the ground "I just can't sleep!" I picked her up and carried her into my room locking the door after me, I placed her on the bed and looked down at her I then noticed she was naked under her robe "Shirayuki please tell me you know your naked under your robe!" she blinked a thew times then looked really embarrassed "Oh!" awkwardness then filled the air. "Can I stay with you for the night?" I looked away to hide my flushed face "Yeah sure!". "Thank you!" I looked back at her and she was under the covers with her robe hanging on the bed leg next to her. 

She noticed me staring and hid her face under the covers, I walked around the bed and got in on the other side. She soon cuddled up to me, I wrapped my arms around her. I soon shut my eyes and fell into dreams.

Five Days Later ~ In Akagami 

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I got out of my carriage to be hugged by my three siblings whilst my mother watched "I'm happy to see you all too!" they let go and ran back into the castle Sting chasing Ryuu and Rose. I walked my mothers way "Towers of paper work yes, I'll get to it!" I walked straight past her and headed to my office. I got to work straight away and sent them off as I did them. I went to grab another sheet of paper work but there was nothing, I looked to the pile and I had finished, maybe I can play with Ryuu and Rose. I stood up and left my office heading to the garden where all my siblings were. I ran behind Ryuu and tickled him "Gotcha!" they all laughed and we played all sorts of little games, hide and seek, tig and many more.  

A/N: I just want to say thank you again, it makes me proud and sooooooo happy, THANK YOU!