|8. Just A Queen|

Chapter Eight: Just A Queen

Shirayuki's P.O.V

I woke up in the room I'm currently staying in and sat up looking all around "How did I end up here?" I noticed my white wig on the bed "Zen!" I took the contacts out and then changed into my white leggings, deep red long sleeved top with green cuts and then my sword belt with my white cape around my neck. I placed my sword in it's holder and sorted my hair putting it in a pony tail. Once I was finished I put on my deep red boots with the green trim on and left my current room. "Uh... Who are you miss?" I glared at the guard "Who the hell do you think I am?" he stood up "Queen Shirayuki, your majesty!" he had one eye slightly open as the other was closed "tsk!" I continued walking and found Zen and King Izana having a sword fight. I sat on the side and watched.

They clashed their swords and finished fighting, I rolled my eyes "Who even trained you?" they both glared at me in shock "How long were you there for?" I glared at King Izana "Long enough to know Prince Zen isn't the fighting type and you both got taught by the same person so I saw enough!" King Izana nodded "I would appreciate it if you wore a dress suitable to a queen in my castle!" I shrugged "You should already appreciate my presence so tit for tat!" he glared at me. "I wouldn't glare like that, I can cause wars upon your country and decline the treaty and peace for your country!" he nodded and bowed "My sincere apology!" I nodded then glared at him. "Stand up straight! I see enough scalps I don't need to see yours to!" he stood up straight.

"Wow! No opinion, no wonder we don't get along!" he chuckled and smiled at me. "I'm invisible now?" I looked at Zen "Where did Prince Zen go! It felt more welcoming when he was here!" King Izana chuckled as Zen just gave of a blank look. "Prince Zen don't run of like that again, you had me and Kiki worried- Ah it's fine your in good hands of both your majesties but next time tell us, good day your majesties!" Zen glared at Mitsuhide as King Izana looked at him. "Don't rope me into this, I wasn't even that worried, prince Zen would never let Shirayuki be alone in the castle and plus Mitsuhide you were the one crying like a baby!" Mitsuhide pouted "Was not- okay maybe I was but I've been with Zen for years!" I rolled my eyes.

"You lot haven't grown the slightest still children, Prince Zen has independence!" I felt everyone stare at me so I turned on my heels to find I was correct. "Prince Zen doesn't need annoyance following him everywhere!" someone ran up behind me and I face palmed "Queen Shirayuki please you must not walk of alone!" I rolled my eyes and walked off and by the corner of my eye I saw the female bow and run after me "I never needed you before so I don't need you now!" her last footsteps echoed causing me to stop. "You need protection my queen!" I turned my hands into fists "If that's all I am to you, leave, no one can put me on a leash and no one ever will!" she gasped then slammed her foot down "You're just a queen, you need protection!" I turned my heels and slapped her around the face. 

"A queen may have a title but we are still people, we aren't just something we are someone! We have feelings and emotions! Leave or I will get you locked up for a very long time!" she ran off. "That's why you defended me!" I turned to see Zen. I scowled at him "You shouldn't listen in on a conversation, it's rood!" he shrugged then looked at me with a smile "and you shouldn't stalk people!" I grabbed my sword and pointed it to his neck "Yeah, yeah!" I put my sword back in it's holder. "So you slapped her!" he said bluntly as he looked the way the female ran off in. I nodded "She needs to watch her mouth, she shall no longer see me though she's fired and my mother paid her to be my attendant before she stepped down so I couldn't decline but now I make my rules so no attendant!" Zen looked away "Oh I wish I had that pleasure!" I giggled.