O N E

Tallulah Grace

"Miss Tallulah a second please?" I hear my boss call from behind me as I walk down the long black hall of my work place, "yes sir?" I put on my best smile walking towards him, he doesn't reply but only steps to the side signing me to enter his office. Holding back a groan, I enter and make my way to the large chairs in front of his too-big-for-anyone desk, "everything okay?" I question looking around his shelves off trophies and artefacts, the walls were plastered with framed news articles, my eye caught one of my many accomplishments and a real smile graced my lips. "Ah yes Mr Wolf will be joining us in a minute and then all will be explained" he grinned sitting back in his black chair, my eyes widened slightly. Soon enough there's a loud knock at the door grabbing my attention to see Wolf walk inside with his stupid side grin across his face, "Ah Wolf take a seat" Sir says motioning to the chair next to me, Wolf turns before noticing me there and shooting me a wink making me scoff, facing forward with my arms crossed. Once Wolf had seated himself I focused on sir who now held two case files, handing one to each of us I flicked it open and roughly scanned over it.

 Once Wolf had seated himself I focused on sir who now held two case files, handing one to each of us I flicked it open and roughly scanned over it

Name: Harry Edward Styles

Age: 18

Height: 1.83m

Features: Brown curly hair, green eyes

Born: 1st February 2001

Parents: Anne Twist, Desmond Styles

Siblings: Gemma Styles

Further client details given through parents: Popular year thirteen, best friends: Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne. No girlfriend known.

Worker information: Mr Styles is under threat from mothers ex boyfriend who believes he is the father of said client. Mothers ex-partner is Mr James Clarton, a wanted sex offender, drug dealer and trafficer. He must be protected and if Mr Clarton is found, arrested and handed over to local authority. Case time approximately thirteen months based in Holmes Chapel high school.

It was a basic case file, and to me it seemed we just need to go undercover at this kids highschool and become friends, protect him then when he's declared safe, leave. Sounds easy. Looking over to Wolf I notice him flicking through his case file looking bored as ever, "Harry Styles?" I raise an eyebrow and he looks over to me smirking, "nope" he replies popping the p. My eyebrows scrunch as I take his file from him and he take mine.

 My eyebrows scrunch as I take his file from him and he take mine

Name: Gemma Anne Styles

Age: 20

Height: 1.63 m

Features: Brown hair blonde dyed tips, green eyes

Born: 3rd December 1999

Parents: Anne Twist, Desmond Styles

Siblings: Harry Styles, Mike Twist

Further Client details given by parents: Popular college student as Holmes Chapel High school. Often found in library or study hall. Best friends: Lilly Taylor and James Croft. No boyfriend known.

Worker information: Miss Styles is under threat from mothers ex boyfriend who believes he is the father of said client. Mothers ex-partner is Mr James Clarton, a wanted sex offender, drug dealer and trafficer. She must be protected and if Mr Clarton is found, arrested and handed over to local authority. Case time approximately thirteen months based in Holmes Chapel high school.

"Ah you got the sister" I laughed handing it back, he gives a big nod and a small shrug smirking, "she's hot" he comments making me roll my eyes in disgust. "Hang on sir" I inquire realising something, "how comes I got the brother and he got the sister?" sir just rolled his eyes while Wolf snorted making me shoot him a dirty look. "The cases are given to whoever is believed to perform best with said client, I believe you would be best from Mr Harry Styles while Wolf Miss Gemma Styles" he said giving me a pointed look, I sigh slouching down before Wolf starts asking questions, "when are we leaving?" sir then hands us both a sheet of paper.

Miss Tallulah Grace

Client: Harry Styles

Stationed: Holmes Chapel high school

Undercover: A eighteen year old, year thirteen student

Living arrangements: Shared flat with Mr Wolf Quartz at 53A Station road.

Deployment date: 19/3/2018

"Tomorrow" I nearly screeched quite shocked at the little time we have to prepare, Sir gives a loud sigh pinching the bridge of his nose, "yes tomorrow Lou" he growled almost warning me. "What about weapons? You know spy shit" Wolf jokes clearly not paying attention to Sir's annoyed attitude, "you will each have you weapons, ear buds and laptops tomorrow, your base officer is Luke and for the first week he will be talking to you through your ear pieces, after that you will be alone but be able to contact each other through them" he sums up before standing and grabbing his coffee mug, "now get out of my sight." Rolling my eyes I take my documents and walk out, "oi Lou" I hear Wolf call from behind me, I slow down till he walks next to me, slinging his arm over my shoulder I give him a bored look. "Looks like we're room mates for thirteen months" he grins making me groan, "Wolf fuck off" I chuckle seeing a bit of the humour in the situation, "at least we'll be working and not stuck here" he softly smiles at me, I sigh nodding knowing he was right. "Go get some rest Lou, I'll see you at six tomorrow" he kisses my head before departing. Wolf and I have a complicated relationship: He's basically my best and only friend but man does he annoy me, and he's a huge man whore.

Getting home I'm greeted with laughter I recognise as my big sisters and my daughters. "Honey I'm home" I call giggling at the mess that is my house, walking into the front room I see my sister, Miah, tickling my year old daughter, Darcy, as she giggles loudly. Yes I had a daughter at eighteen get over it. "How are my two favourite girls?" I smile sitting next to them as Darcy climbs into my lap curling her small arms around my neck. "Wonderful, we made cookies and cupcakes, then we watched the lion king" Miah smiled leaning back and leaning her head on my shoulder yawning, "ohh hope you saved mummy some" I hugged Darcy as she giggled nodding happily, "how was being a boss ass spy?" Miah asks wiggling her eyebrows. Sighing loudly I sit straighter, Miah instantly knows somethings wrong as her brows scrunch and she crosses her legs turning to face me. "Uh" I try to find the words while holding onto my daughter tightly knowing I won't see her for so long, "what is it?" Miah asks softly trying to search my eyes with her own. "I've been deployed" I whisper dropping my head, she takes in a sharp breath, "it's a long one, thirteen months" I add biting my lip before meeting her gaze, tears swarm her eyes as she clamps a hand over her mouth. "What?" she gasps out, taking her hand in mine I give it a reassuring squeeze, "but I'm going to be always visiting, I'm four hours away in Holmes Chapel okay?" I try to make it seem better but doesn't work as she pulls her hand away from mine and stands up heading towards the kitchen. "Baby" I whisper pressing my nose into her hair, "are you leaving again mummy?" her small voice asks shakily, she's so smart and so aware it kills me. "Yeah mummy's going away for a bit to work but I'm not leaving forever and I'm going to visit you all the time and we'll facetime and during the holidays you can come up and stay yeah?" my lip shakes as a tear drops down my face, it's always so hard saying goodbye to my family. "No" she shouts squeezing her arms tighter around my neck as a small sob racks her body, my arms cling to her as we stay in the tight embrace for what feels like forever until Miah returns with two cups of tea and a plate filled with cookies and small cupcakes. "Lou" Miah says strongly sitting next to me, "Miah" I whisper starring into her eyes, "I love you so god damned much" she says her lip quivering slightly before she enfolds us into a huge hug. We stay like that for the rest of the night.