T H I R T E E N

Tallulah Grace

Sunlight shone through large window as I stretched out my back, walking towards the walk in bathroom to take a shower. After showering and successfully making myself smell like strawberries and coconut, I changed into my black triangle bikini with black ripped jean shorts and a white muscle tee tucked in over it. Hearing Darcy's loud yawn, I flopped back onto the bed next to her and smiled up at her while her arms rubbed over her soft tummy, "morning mummy" she smiled down at me, a sleepy look covering her chubby face. "Morning baby" I whisper back smiling widely, today just felt like a good day; I had my daughter beside me, we both woke up naturally, my daughter is here, the sun is shining, it's hot, and I have my baby. A light knock grabbed my attention as Harry stuck his head in smiling, "good morning my gorgeous girlies" he greets sitting onto the bed next to us, Darcy giggles sitting up and shuffling onto his lap, he happily holds her there smiling at me. "What are we doing today then?" I ask sitting up with them and crossing my legs, "well the boys were thinking beach day, sound good?" he wore a boyish smirk as he looked down to Darcy who was happily clapping her tiny hands looking pleadingly at me, "sounds great" I giggled back. Getting Darcy ready, I dressed her in a black one piece with frilly bits on the top and bottom, over the top I dressed her in a pretty white dress that is perfect for the beach. "Mummy" she asks as I hold her on my hip walking down the stairs to the kitchen, "yeah?" I reply looking into her gorgeous blue eyes that are the exact same as mine, "I like Harry" she smiled nodding her head, she was reaaly bad with 's' sounds and 'r's so it came out more as 'Hawwy'  then 'Harry'. I giggled kissing her forehead, "me too baby me too".

"Okay don't go near the water unless you're with one of the boys, don't go out of my sight, please be careful, don't rub your eyes with sand on your hands-" my anxiety rant gets cut off by Liam laughing loudly picking Darcy up into his arms, "she'll be fine we are just going to play in the water, we won't be deep and I'll make sure I'm constantly holding her, relax" he chuckled ruffling my hair and I rolled my eyes. Liam took Darcy into the water where she laughed loudly gripping onto his shoulder in a death grip, she looked so happy and carefree it made my heart warm. Liam, Louis and Niall were all playing vollyball in the water when Liam wanted to teach Darcy so now she's sitting on Liam's shoulders, which gave me anxiety that she would fall and hit her head on a rock then drown, but I trust Liam to successfully not kill my daughter. "Why you so anxious?" Harry laughed coming back from the ice cream shop with his arms filled with slushies, i took mine sighing loudly, "she's too much like me" I shook my head. "And that's bad because?" he further questioned placing all the slushies on the small table before sitting next to me on the warm sand, "have you seen me?" I laugh looking back to my daughter, "I'm so clumsy and I don't think" I mutter, it was true which is ironic due to my extensive training that was to specifically make me the opposite. Harry laughed loudly throwing his head back, "well you made it this far I'm sure she will to" he said smiling softly after sobering up his laughter, I just shook my head smiling in reply.

"Mummy" my daughters hysterical crying pulled me from my sun bathing as I shot up seeing Liam looking shit scared as he carried my daughter in his arms up the beach, she was curled into a ball sobbing her heart out. Jumping up, I sprinted down the beach till I was standing in front of Liam, taking her out of his arms I started checking for injuries "what the fuck happened?" I shouted holding my daughter to my chest, "I'm so sorry Louis started something so I put her like in the shore and went to fight Louis but when I looked over she had fallen and was under the water-" he tried explaining but I was too furious to allow him to continue as I raised my fist and slammed it into his face, he stumbled back holding his nose as blood dripped down his chin. "Are you a fucking moron?" I screamed walking forwards, he looked genuinely scared as he stuttered out apologies, "I trusted you with her Liam, you told me you'd look after her" I continued to shout as the other guys started running over, "she's one Liam! One years old, you think she's strong enough to stand in the current, or able to swim, or pick herself up after falling in water?" I think my shouts got through to Liam as he stood in front of me with his head down, his hands cradling his bleeding nose. "Hey what's wrong?" Harry asks as he stops beside me, his hand resting on my bare back, I completely ignored him as I stared at Liam, the other guys were here as well looking between us confused, "let me tell you a fact Liam" I said my voice a lot quieter making Liam finally meet my eyes, he had tears swarming and my heart lightened slightly, "you can't hear children drowning" I whispered before turning away and walking back up to the house with Darcy crying softly on my shoulder. "Shh you're okay baby" I whispered rubbing her back as I brought her into the beach house and straight into our room so I could get her washed and dressed. "There all better" I smiled after we were both showered and dressed, I was wearing some pyjama shorts and a black crop top with Darcy was in some soft shorts and a light pink top. "You hungry baby girl?" I asked brushing through her thin hair, she nodded her head vigorously making me giggle, picking her up I balanced her on my hip and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. They guys were all sat around on their phones while Harry was cooking, Liam was sat at the table holding some frozen peas to his face, I kind of felt bad now. As soon as we walked in they all looked up, Liam jumped straight up standing in front of us, "Look Lou I am so so sorry and you don't understand how bad I feel, I mean I could of killed her and-" he started ranting looking wide eyed shit scared, I giggled quietly as Darcy shot me a weird look, "Liam it's fine you just have to be careful she's very delicate" I say rubbing my hand over his upper hand, he breathed a sigh of relief "I promise I won't ever take my eyes of her" he smiles, I return it before sitting Darcy in her high chair and going to sit on the counter next to Harry.

"Mmm smells good" I smile jumping on the counter, Harry shoots me a smirk before going back to mix whatever's in the frying pan. "Alexa play take me home" Louis shouts making Alexa play the song by Jess Glynne, Darcy turns around in her high chair to watch me, as the guys start singing along "wrapped up so consumed by all this hurt," I sang looking at Darcy, she loves it when I sing to her, even if there are other guys screaming the lyrics out of tune, "if you asked me don't know where to start" Darcy smiled laying her head on her hand as she watched me, a small smile playing on her lips "anger love confusion roads that go no where" I smiled widely noticing the other guys had stopped singing watching the interaction between my daughter and I. "Would you take the weal, if I lose control? If I'm lying here, would you take me home?" I closed my eyes enfolding myself in the music, soon enough the song ended as the guys burst in claps and cheer. Blushing, I giggled hiding my face behind my hands, "woah I never knew you could sing like that" Louis laughs looking impressed, I just swatted away replying "I can't, the only reason I sing is cause Darcy loves it" I nod to Darcy who was still leaning against her hand smiling.

We spent the rest of the afternoon singling, laughing and eating fajitas. It was almost perfect.