Chapter 65

Another day passed and they cannot find Irina. The man, friend with Dylan is dead. He tell nothing to the boys, also he used a gun to kill them. That's the reason why, he is dead.

Harry is changed. It is worst then the period with finding Aria's killer. He talked with nobody. He is trying to find out alone where Dylan is hiding. He from time to time leave the house returning drunk or beaten. Whenever the boys are talking with him he ignore them or scream at them.

"It is not your fucking business what I am doing." Harry scream to all his friends. They are looking at him having no more words to say.

"Harry we need to help her" Julia said.

"Help her? Ha, you are really funny...she's already dead. I know this...I am feeling this."

"She's not.."

"Oh no? Ok then tell me why after all this fucking weeks, nobody call to let us know that they have her, why nobody came after us.."

"We.."

"We nothing...what? We need to wait a fucking year or what...to find her?"

"She's not dead" Julie said.

"All I wanna do is revenge. Aria and Irina were the persons that I care about, a lot. " and he punch with all his force in the wall making Julia to take a step back.

"Harry-" Louis tried to talk.

"I cannot anymore. The guilty, the fact she's not here because I...I..she..tried to protect us..the sound of her screaming for help breaks me in thousands of peaces. I want her back alive..that's what my heart wants..but the brain assure me that she is dead." Harry collapsed to the ground on his knees, his hands through his hair. "She should left me, left the house when she has the oportunity. But I did not let her go. For my own pleasure...because I always knew that I am hurting her, but her presence here makes me become a good man. She was different, she always listen all the bullshit I said.."

"She is alive. I promise you" Julia said, hugging him. "I know this, she is alive. She is a survivor, she's smart. She record that call, because she knew that we will save her. She is alive. She is."

Harry raised his eyes from the ground looking at his friends. They still have a hope. Maybe is true, maybe we will find her. What is happening with me."I am sorry for what I said and for how I made you guys feel. I am always an idiot, I speak before to think."