Chapter 67

Sleeping?!

It is not on my list anymore. I am still feeling his dirty hands on my skin.

Eating?!

Why to bother when I vomit even if I am not eating?

Drinking?!

Yeah, maybe if I have alcohool, otherwise no.

Thinking?!

At good and happy memories I cannot. He destroyed all the beautiful moments that I had. The thought of dying is still printed in my head. It is the best solution to die. My friends? They for sure will get over my death because I dissapointed them. Harry? I know for sure that he will be happy, Aria's death will be revenged. Tom will be affected, so it is worth to die and make a person to suffer? Again? After he suffered a lot in the past? He trust me..I cannot. Tom is the reason I have to escape from here. Fuck. Jeremiah is right. It is not the end of the world..Yeah I was raped...but a lot of women around the world get through the same thing as me..and most of them are powerfull women.

Truth?!

I wanna die, but I will escape from here for the man I love. I care too much for him.

I searched again every corner of the room, every place where I can find something. Nothing. My hands are still released, but to move from a place to another means pain for me. It is hurting me like hell in the ovarian area as someone is continously stabbing me. Fuck. The thought that I was raped has come again in my head making me feel dizzy. Tom, think at him, come on brain work with me, not against me.

-

I think is night outside, because I start feeling cold. From time to time I heard someone laughing and this terrifies me. Even if I am trying to finding something in this room it is impossible.  The only light I have in here is a small neon above the door. It is fucking horrible in here, the floor is cold, the walls are wet, I think I am somewhere in the basement.
What can I do to escape from here? How many days I will stay here?

After a couple of hours I fell asleep being exhausted.

'Her friends story'

"I followed another traces, unluckly the idiots didn't told me a thing."

"Did you killed them?" Julia asked.

"Before that, I was sure that they suffered at least 1% from Irina suffering."

"Tom..."

"I don't wanna hear a thing Julia..I am sick of it. I wanna find her as soon as possible. I know what a bunch of idiots can do to an unprotected girl. I will kill that idiot with my own hands."

"Where he can possible hide?..I miss her so much"

"You cannot even imagine how much I miss her. I saw her in my dreamsI saw her when I close my eyes. I miss her smile..fuck..her happiness recharge me."

"I know..."

The reason Tom is in Harry's house is because of Julia. She continously called him, first to ensure that he is ok, second to find out if he has any news about Irina.

The other boys are gone to find answers. Harry is away too. They killed all his allies. Maybe he will find out and will react.

Tom answered to his phone, leaving the house in a hurry. "I think I know where she is."

"Tom waaaait, where? Tell me where please so the boys came after you."

But he left. Julia run after him stopping in front of his car.

"Go away and let me rescue her" Tom screamed.

"No, if you will not told me where she is. You will need help...please.." he left the address and left.

The boys are away from a couple of hours but she cannot call them. Julia left all of them a message with the address.

Please God to be alive - Julia is praying. Please.