Chapter Eleven (Part One)

Alice POV

It felt so weird to think about how I’m not single anymore. I have been single I’m entire life and now I’m not. It felt strange to think about that I wasn’t single anymore.

When I walked into the house, my mother literally jumped on all the details and I ended up having to summarize everything. And when I told about her Tom being my boyfriend, she jumped for joy and walked away muttering something along the lines of ‘her baby girl was finally growing up’.

She was so overjoyed that she even called Michael about it. I could hear him over the phone say he’s going to murder him if he breaks my heart and that he wants to meet him.

I had after telling my mom, texted Violet and Sarah the news. They both told me that they were happy for me and that Tom was very lucky to date someone as sexy as me, Violet’s words not me.

But on Monday, it was weird but nice. I walked in the building expect any other day, when Tom showed up at my locker and started talking to me even more.

We ended up walking together to class while holding hands. It felt nice to be holding hands but I felt uncomfortable by all the stares we were getting. I tried to ignore them and just focus on Tom.

He ended up walking me to all my classes even if his were on the far side and the entire day people stared and gossiped. But the one thing I wasn’t expected happened right after gym.

The entire day, I haven’t seen James. Even during study hall I didn’t find him. And during gym, I barely saw him. But as I was walking out of the locker rooms, I found him and I really wish I didn’t.

“Break up with him,” I voice said starling me. I jumped and placed my hand on my heart. When my eyes came in contact with James, I finally took a breath.

“Jeez, you scared me. A normal person would have-” I started to say.

“Break up with him.” He said his voice sound tight and angry and I noticed his fist clenching.

I was confused at his anger and slowly titled my head, “What?”

“Are you deaf? I said break up with him.” He said a bit louder and even meaner.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms, “What’s your problem.”

“I don’t want you dating him,” he said his voice getting harder by the second and his eyes were getting darker.

“Who said you can decide who I date and who I don’t date!” I pointed a finger at him and stepped closer to him. “You have been basically ignoring me all week, you don’t get to pretend to care and tell me what to do!” I yelled at me.

His jaw clenched and he looked away from me before looking back at me. His eyes were black and his voice was angry as he glowered out, “Just, break up with him Alice.”

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed.

I turned around and began to walk away from him. But I didn't get far. He grabbed me by the waist and pressed me on the nearby lockers. I felt my head hit the lockers hard before bouncing off. One hand released my waist and went right next to my head, trapping me. His chocolate brown angry eyes pierced mine.

Oh boy.

"Break up with him, he’s trouble." He said while narrowing his eyes.

I scoff. "Oh and you're any better."

He pressed his chest closer to mine and shook his head slowly. "I'm serious Alice."

I narrowed my eyes. I tried to speak but he was way too close to me. I tried to put space between by my hand pushing his chest but he wasn't moving.