Chapter Thirteen

Alice POV

His response was immediate.

He pressed his lips into mine and I pressed back, harder. I could feel the tingles running all through my body and it felt amazing. Kissing Tom could never compare to James; the amount of electricity running through my body was unreal.

The atmosphere was getting hot and it made my hormones go even crazier and my heart go even quicker. I felt his tongue, work my lips part and he stuck his tongue inside my mouth.

There wasn’t anything sweet about this kiss. It was hot, needy and warmed my body to a whole new level. He was kissing me like I was water to a dying plant. And I wanted more of him and it scared me a bit.

I moaned and that made James move his mouth more frantic and it made my heart beat increase as well. I felt him grip my wrists tighter and I could slowly feel a desire building up within me. Like my body was being set on fire.

I titled my head, trying to increase the passion, the kiss. James moaned low in the back of his throat and it made me tingle at the power I had over him. I was relishing in this kiss and the feelings being sparked inside my body.

But unfortunately, humans need air.

James broke the kiss and leaned back, he let go of my wrists causing me to lose his sizzling touch from my wrists and let out a breath, closing his eyes, “Alice, you don’t know what you’re doing.”

I smirked and leaned forward, seeking his warmth, placing my hands next to his head. “On the contrary, I know exactly what I’m doing.”

I then pressed my lips against his again. He groaned and I pressed my lips harder against his, trying to get him to kiss me back and stop thinking. I feel the tingle-ness returning and it made me feel good; it made me feel powerful.

James broke away from me again, turning his head and gripping my hips. “Stop it Alice, I mean it.”

I grinned, gleefully, “Why?” I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, “I quite like making out with you.”

James groaned quietly, “I’m serious Apple Juice.”

I laughed into his ear, “So am I,” I whispered happily.

“Alice, you’re drunk,” he said gripping my hips tighter.

I laughed again, in his ear and smirked, “So are you.”

James signed, “We need to think about this Alice.”

I leaned back, glancing at his serious eyes and furrowing my eyebrows, “But I don’t want to.” I whispered, leaning back into his ear, “I just wanted to kiss you.”

James smirked and rolled his eyes, “Alice, you can kiss me all you want when you get sober, how about that?”

I smiled, like a child, “Promise?”

James smiled back, amused by me, “I promise.”

I smiled, happily, “Now what?”

James smirked and suddenly sat up. I squealed and gripped his neck and was thankful for his arm snaking around my waist. Then he miraculously stood up with me, holding on to him, “It’s time for you to go to sleep.”

I felt my mouth open, “What?” I then began thrashing in his arms, “I don’t want sleep!”

James laughed and tightened his grip on me, “You need to rest Alice.”

“No I don’t! Plus, didn’t you want me drunk in the first place,” I yelled at him questioningly.

I was then placed on the bed as James smirked up at me, “Well yea, but now you need to rest.” He jerked his head to the clock to my right, “It’s like 2 am and I’m tired.”