Chapter Eleven (Part Two)

*Warning*: this cahpter gets a little violent but don't worry; the next chapter will be filled with romantic cute things.

********

 Alice POV

The first thing I woke up to was the scent of dry blood.

I opened my eyes and looked around the small room. It seemed to be a perfect kidnapped room, with grey dull walls and metal floors. I felt empty and lonely in the room, trapped in a chair.

I groaned as I felt the pain and the sticky, dry blood feel on the back of my head. I tugged on my hands trying to free them to check my injuries and possibly get free but they were tied tightly to the chair, as were my ankles.

I looked more closely at the room for any time of camera. I glanced around the room but couldn’t find any, which made my stomach drop at the reasons why there wasn’t a camera in this room.

I could feel my nerves pick up at the thought of how I’m utterly alone. Tom had betrayed me at the perfect moment. No one would come looking for me for a couple of hours. And who know how long it’s been already.

The worst part was to think about James. How he was right; Tom was a bad person and how I brushed him off. It hurt knowing that this was totally, utterly my fault. And no one would or could save me now.

I felt my stomach drop even deeper when I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I prayed it was someone else they were going to visit.

I tore my eyes away from the door and looked at the ground. I could feel my nerves and heart beat build up more. My breaths started to come out faster. I tried everything to calm down but wasn’t working.

I held my breath and listened silently as the footsteps stopped in front of my door. Then slowly as if the create more suspense, someone grasped the door and slowly pushed it open.

Oh boy, I’m going to die.

I tried my hardest to calm down as the person slowly closed the door. I avoided all eye contact as I listened to the door closed gently.

“Now don’t be afraid, cupcake; as long as you answer my questions nothing bad will happen to you.” I felt my heart beat increase as his raspy voice continued. I could only imagine what ‘bad’ meant and it did nothing to calm me down.

I felt him slowly start to circle me, “It’s a shame about your head, I didn’t mean to make it bleed but it was the only way to get you here.”

I tensed when I felt him behind me. I felt my nerves pick up for being unaware of what he was doing. Suddenly I felt him touch my head lightly where the pain was.

I let out a whimper even from his hand lightly grazing it. I felt as if he touched my head as a reminder of who had power over who; who was in control.

And the answer was him.

He stopped in front of me and I watched as his hand came up by my face. I tried not flinching when his rough, huge hand gripped my chin and pulled it up to meet his eyes where I finally got a profile on him.

He was huge, packed with muscles on his arms and chest. He had brown eyes that were, unlike James, cold and hard. His face was hard and edgy making him seemed even scarier.

Looking at him made me fell weaker and more vulnerable, which scared me completely.

“Now, cupcake, tell me where James is?” he said while staring down at me.

I felt my eyes widened at his question and before I could think properly, I asked bewildered, “Why do you want to know that?”

Wrong answer, I thought when I saw his eyes harder and his hand raise. My hand whipped to the right and I let out a small noise of pain. I could feel a thousand little hammers in my head now more than before. I felt the slight stink from his hand on my cheek.