(7)Department Stores

Xander huffed and coughed as cold air filled his lungs, he leaned over on his knees to take a breather. He sighed and wiped sweat off his forehead, the run to the supermarket for simple things before it closed had become far too much of a bad habit. Outside of the store looking at a closed sign with a locked door had proved his efforts had no avail.

The few customers, all in line with their goods, walked out. Xander knocked on the window in an effort to be let in. The worker with his black hair tied up in a tail, having earbuds in his ears and 5 piercings he could see.

They took a look at him then back at the time, and not even dignifying him with an answer ignoring him.

He furrowed his brows and walked back to the direction of his dorm. Looking down he bumped into someone in front of him.

Looking up he took a look at a brown haired delinquent sneering at him He was taller than Xander but he was more lanky.

He looked the other way and mumbled a sorry, the other glared at him and waited outside of the store.

Suspicious why exactly he was waiting outside he strained his eyes. The delinquent being no older than him, about the age of the worker it seemed.

He heard the honking of horns beside the sidewalk he was walking on, the moon shined while the stars around it shimmered.

He stood outside of the dormitory empty handed, he saw someone in the distance, lanky with curly brown hair and tan skin. 

Samuel

The moon and stars glimmered behind the Xander. A leaf blowing in the breeze twirled in the air landed behind where he once stood in the busy city.

-----

There was a small request he made- he just wanted to see his son. He contacted one of his workers to contact a madam who worked for him along the middle class. He told one of his underlings to send her his newest request, he leaned back in the black sleek car. One of his favorite patrons had given this as a gift. He ushered to the driver to turn the radio to something else. The city was in the horizon, busy as always.