(8)Piercings and rich people

Liam stood in the empty store sweeping up the remains of candy and gum wrappers. It had closed a while ago and he and the other workers cleaned up after everyone had left.

He looked at Oliver outside of the store who had been waiting there for 30 minutes now.

Liam grinned at him with his piercings shining with him under the fluorescence lights.

The "delinquent" that waited outside was relaxed in the night scenery. Oliver was much nicer than he lead people to think. Liam chuckled and readjusted his earbuds in his ears sweeping the last of the junk into a pile.

His shift ended.

He walked out muttering a thanks, walking out to Oliver. His brown hair swayed in the breeze of the night compared to his black hair tied up in the back.

The other was a bit shorter than him, though most people were with Liam being taller than the average everything. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets to retain some warmness, not bringing a coat to his job. Liam didn't have a coat either but at least he had a jacket around him that he was ironically not wearing.

He looked at his toned body in his shirt and thought about how it would be to touch it.

Thoughts like that intruded his interactions with him constantly. It felt like his horny teen years just kept resurfacing. Alone they got more and more intense, his dignity was is smithereens by now.

He had to pause to change his thoughts and his companion didn't notice through the both of their chatter. They both walked beside each other in the moonlight to the neighborhood.

With full time community college and a part time job he underestimated the sheer amount of sleep the human body needed to function. With his mother worried about him walking to and back from his job to his house she asked Oliver to help.

Stopping in front of his house he said his goodbyes to Oliver, the other walking to his house next to his waving goodbye. Liam stepped into the dark house, closing the door he slid down. He had kept a cold face from the blush that has threatened to engulf his face that he now willingly let take over. He put his head in his hands, it was burning. His "friends" smile ingrained in the back of his mind.

It really did suck having a crush on your best friend you know?

Hey there, enjoying the story? It would mean a lot to me if you voted or commented you opinions. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and motivates me to do better.

-Mewoon