(9)French Kissing

A/N: I haven't actually added a chapter in forever but I have been revising and editing recently and I've decided to bring this back to life. I wrote a shitty make out session so you are warned.

----------

----------- 

-------------

Lillain panted into Rebecca's mouth as the dyed haired girl straddled her. What had once just been a simple return of books turned into a study session to a conversation to-

this

"L-lillian p-please" She felt Lillians leg press up against her. It had been so long since she had kissed anyone and she was rendered weak to her tongue. There was saliva dripping from the corner of Rebecca's mouth. The only thing that was supporting her was the chair she was sitting on.

"Shhh, just trust me" Lillian scrunched here eyes together and pushed the hair out of Rebecca's eyes. They had just met but the sheer amount of chemistry they both had sparked this situation. They both went in for another kiss. It was hot and steamy as both of their clothed bodies collided. Unspoken confessions and meek touches filled the space.

She heard a faint noise of Samuel opening. Lillian quickly pulled away with a string of saliva connecting the two. She reached up to wipe her mouth.

Just like that it was over. Samuel came in tired and didn't question the guest. Rebecca gulped but wiped sweat off her forehead. Lillian climbed off and grabbed her stuff as they both avoided eye contact. She headed off to the door and Rebecca slipped Lillian her phone number.

-------
A phone call came for one of the Madames. It wasn't urgent but it was stern.

What her boss wanted is what he'll get.