1

"Bucky!" Steve shook his friend hard, snapping him awake.
"Huh?" Bucky looked wildly around, slightly groggy from just being woken up. He was on the couch, infomercials playing on the tv, it was dark. He must have fallen asleep watch tv again, he seemed to do that a lot these days when had troubles sleeping.
"Jeez, Buck, you were screaming at the top of your lungs this time." Steve's face full of concern, Bucky ran his hands down his face.
"Sorry." He mumbled out.
"Who's y/n?" Steve asked, sitting down on the coffee table staring at him for a response.
"No-one." Bucky replied, standing suddenly, walking away from Steve. Leaving him in confusion sitting in the dark.
Bucky went to his room, shutting the door and throwing the thumb latch. Truth is you were another ghost from his past, one he had hurt. Someone who never deserved what had happened to you, you had just been at the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone who tried.

"Soldat, we have a gift for you. An American, like you." One the men told him in Russian. They shoved her in the room with him. His eyes drifted over to the woman, she had her arms crossed in front of her chest. Fear etched into her face, she was dressed in a tank and shorts, and her feet were bare. Her body was bruised and scraped up, but even through the fear there was a fire in her eye.
"What do you expect me to with this?" He curtly replied back, turning back to his cot.
"Whatever you wish." One of them responded dark humor lilted in his voice, before closing the door. The Winter Soldier laid back on the cot, staring up at the ceiling. He heard her sit down in the opposite side of the room.
"Who are you?" A meek voice asked, he ignored her. Just waiting for the next mission.
"You can hear, me can't you?" She spoke up a bit. "Do you know any English?"
He remained silent, and unmoving, he listened as she rustled around a bit.
"Talk to me!" Her voice rose.
"No." He replied cooly.
"So you do know English." Her voice perked up, he could here more rustling. Slowly he let his eyes drift over to her she sat. She was on her knees staring at him with hopeful eyes. His eyes met hers, for the first time. "What's your name?"
"Doesn't matter." He went back to staring up at the ceiling, his irritation growing.
"My name is Y/n." She said, her voice started to break. "I don't even know why I'm here. I'm vacationing with some friends."
"If you don't be quiet, I will make you be quiet." He growled, this was the last thing he wanted. He listened as she quietly sniffle in the corner, he stood up and walked over to her. Snatching her by the hair pulling her to her feet, he pinned her to the wall. His cold eyes met hers, his lips snarled back at her.
    "Please." She quivered.
     "Be quiet." He hissed, inches from her terrified face. Her fingers wrapped tightly around his metal wrist, standing on her tippy toes. A tear slowly falling down her face, she bit her lip trying to hold herself together. A face they all made before he took them out.
     She glared back at him, as scared as she was trying desperately not to show it.

    Bucky shook the memory from his mind, it had been a while since he had thought about you. It had been a while since he remember you, the girl in the metal room they used to taunt him with. You were the toy for the winter soldier, the girl they underestimated.
    Bucky laid down in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He hoped you found a way out of the hell, the cold metal room.
    He remembered you now, the way you talked, your resolve, the way you move, felt. Everything flooding him at once, he closed his eyes.
"Make me." She stated, enunciating each word clearly. Bucky through her the floor, and stalked towards her, the metal plates in his arm shifting with a whir as he clenched and unclenched his fist.