6

Warning: rape

     The Winter Soldier had been gone for a long time before he returned to the cold metal room. The girl sprang from the cot as the door opened, her eyes wide. He stepped in, dried blood splattered across his face, a bullet hole in the left sleeve of his jacket. His face was a scowl as he glared over at her.
She was clad in a loose shirt and shorts, something one of the guards had brought her. She took a slow step away from the cot, her body was tense as she never took her stare off of him, continuously moving away his cot. She wrung her hands together, her heart beating a mile a minute.
"How long were you gone?" She asked shakily. His eyes tracking her movements, there were no new bruises on her body, old ones a faded yellow.
"Two weeks." He stated taking a step towards her, she held her ground. His eyes narrowed at her as he stalked towards her.
     "Who did you hurt this time?" Her words cold as she spoke to him. He grasped her by the front of the shirt and slammed her against the wall. Sneering down her, locking into her glare. Her body shook as she willed herself not to cry out.
    "I don't hurt them, I kill them." He hissed in her face, she held her defiant gaze. She could smell gun powder on him, mixed with his sweat. He ripped downward on the shirt, tearing it from her body.
    She closed her eyes tight, the Winter Soldier looked down her bare chest as he dropped the shirt to the ground. He reached out, roughly bring his hand up to her breast, feeling the soft flesh beneath his calloused palm. He studied her face as he did so, her face scrunched up, teeth sunk into her bottom lip. He brought up his metal hand and gently touched her cheek.
      "Please, don't." She whispered, shaking her head. Suddenly he grabbed by her hair and shoved her down the ground harshly, falling face first as she went.
      "I'll do what I please with you." He stated as she pushed herself up to her hands and knees. She heard the unmistakable sound sound of a belt buckle coming undone from behind her. Her body trembled as she attempted to crawl way, she heard him walk up behind behind him.
His metal hand gripped her by the waist as she felt him kneel down behind her, he reached over her body. She could smell the gunpowder that clung to him again, she could smell the sweat stronger on his body this time as his chest touched her back, as his warm hand grabbed at her wrist pulling it behind her body. He pinned it beneath his chest and he grabbed her hand bring it to meet the other.
He released her waist, her torso slumped to the floor. Tears streamed down her face as she cried quietly, he secured her wrists behind her back with his belt. She knew pleading with him would be no use, the way he moved was robotic, at times she wonder if he ever thought to himself.
Cold air greeted her as he ripped the shorts from her body. Her whole body went tense, she could feel the rough fabric of his tactical pants against the back of her bare legs. She dared to open her eyes, looking back at him.
The Winter Soldier was just staring down at her naked body, his hooded eyes traveling over her trembling form. His pants were pushed down and his fleshed hand was around his cock, slowly pumping, his lips parted. His breath was ragged his eyes flicked to her exposed center.
Hesitantly his metal hand reached forward to her, she felt his finger brush up to her folds. The cold finger slipped into her causing her body jumped involuntary at the unwelcomed feeing. His eyes drifted up to her face for a moment, as his finger moved inside her, she made eye contact with him. She saw something flicker behind those blue eyes of his, his eyes narrowed for a brief moment his body tensed.
That split second he seemed to have been lost in thought, then he shook his head violently. He pulled his finger out of her as he gripped her hips tight.
Bucky's eyes shot open as afternoon light spilled in his room. He remembered that moment, you had been with him a year by that point. A year of him beating you, assaulting you. A year of terrible things, but he remembered something deep in him telling him stop what he was doing. The Winter Soldier won that fight, and as a result he had been extra harsh with you.
He slammed into her hard, her tense body taking him in all the way to the hilt. She screamed out as he did so, the Winter Soldier's grip tightened on her hips as he pulled back, before slamming back into her. The wasn't about sex, it was about getting his frustrations out. And that's why they gave her to him, to keep him more compliant on missions. He rutted into her, her silent tears turned into sobbing and begging for him to stop.
    He mercilessly bucked his hips into her as he reached forward, wrapping his metal hand around her soft delicate throat. He started to squeeze as he felt his body tense. He could feel himself building, her tense body pulling at the fingers around her neck.
    Bucky tried to close his eyes to the memories, he rolled to side forming a tight ball. He had been trapped in his own mind crying out for the Soldier to stop. He didn't want to do that to you but he couldn't stop it from happening. Tears slowly traveled down his cheeks, he almost killed you that time. He could still hear your strangled sobs in his head after all these years.
    A knock on his door didn't stop the self inflicted torment. He just laid there, curled into a ball, tears flowing freely. The knock came again louder this time.
    "Go away!" He yelled not moving. He heard the door handle rattle before the mistakable sound of it breaking.
    "Buck," Steve's voice was stern before he really saw his friend. "Jesus, Bucky."
"I want to go back to not remembering, Steve." His voice sounded frail, vulnerable, Steve could see the tears on his friends face, his heartbreaking for the man. "Make it stop. I want to go back to cryo."
     "Buck, that won't stop them. Cause they'll just come back after you come out." Steve stated softly placing his hand on the other man's shoulder.
     "Then put a bullet in my skull." He replied coldly.