12

"She's been programmed." Bucky stated, leaning against the wall outside the room they had you in.
"And what did you want to do again?" Steve asked, looking through the window at you.
"We have empty rooms, just put her in there with me." Bucky replied, looking in the window at you, your posture was ridged as you stared at the wall opposite of you.
"Buck?" Steve sighed, looking at his friend.
Bucky's gaze didn't leave you, he had to give it a try. Familiarity might snap you back, or it might not but it was worth a shot. He pushed himself off the wall and walked away, preparing himself for the hardest task he would have to do.
**
The blonde from the street wheeled you into a cement room, empty except for the metal cot on the opposite side. He closed the door behind him before he uncuffed you from the bed, you darted off the hospital bed and whirled around to face him. You glared at him reaching for you hip, your knife was missing, they had disarmed you.
The door opened behind him and he pulled the gurney out with him. The door clicked shut behind him and immediately you rushed to it, testing the handle. The door wouldn't budge, it had locked behind the man. You turned on your heel and looked around the room, your eyes landed on the cot.
You took quick strides, and attempted to pull it up only to find it was bolted to the floor. The temperature seemed to drop, biting at your exposed arms. They had left you in only a tank and shorts, stripping you everything that you had had. Your mind racing a mile a minute trying to think of away out of the cold room.
The click behind you caused you stand more ridged, the pounding in your ears from your heart racing. Slowly you looked over your shoulder, cold steel blue eyes stared back you. Dark chocolate hair framed his scruff covered face, the man from the street was still clothed in black tactical gear. The lights bounced off his metal arm, the gentle whirring and clicking as the plates moved.
Something itched in the back of your brain, you've been here? Why does this seem familiar?
He took a heavy step toward you, and you turned to face him. The crisp air in the room became tense as you stared each other down.
"Who are you?" You asked, you only knew him as your mission, and not who or why? Why was everything so confusing?
"Quiet!" The world was commanding, and yet, it felt like a sharp slap of recognition.
"Never." You breathed, he moved with quickness and quietness.
You didn't have a chance to move before his first collided with your face, sending you staggering back. You snapped your head back up, snarling at him as the copper taste filled your mouth. It was just like that, anytime you talked, pain.
You brought your fist up, ready to strike back, he snatched you by your wrist. Quickly the man spun you and slam you up against the nearest wall, more pain exploded in your face as your brow hit the cement wall. The familiar warmth began to trickle down your face. He held you firmly against the wall.
The soldier, that's who he was. He was the soldier, not the asset. Your breath was coming out in heavy spurts, your head began to get light. You closed your eyes trying to focus on your breathing before you caused yourself to black out.
"Y/n!" He breathed menacingly in your ear, just above a whisper.
The sound sent shivers through your body, heat pooled between your legs. Your body responded to him, it remembered even though your brain didn't. You shook your head hard trying to clear the fog that surrounded memories.
"Come on, doll." He purred into your ear, pressing himself harder against your body.
A gentle moan escaped from your lips at the nickname.
"Doll.." the word came out more then moan as you slid your hand down the front of his pants.
"You know me, I know you do." He whispered, pressing his hips harder into you.
You slammed your head back, catching the man off guard, he instantly released you, bringing his hands to his face. You seized the moment, you spun quickly and kicked him full force in the middle of his chest, sending him back. He hit floor, and you were on him before he could get back up. The soldier grasped your wrists and flipped you both so he had you pinned.
"God dammit." He hissed, glaring down at you. "I didn't want to have to go this route, I don't want to hurt you!"
"The mission." You growled through your teeth at him. "I must complete it."
"Fuck it." He grasped both your hands in one his and back handed you hard enough for you to see black little flecks in your vision.
The moment he felt your body go lax under him the soldier grabbed the front of your tank, he ripped down on it hard. The sound of fabric tearing registered in your head but you were still trying to get your eyes to focus. Suddenly his weight lifted off of you and felt your shorts being roughly pulled from you.
You pulled your legs up you chest as you rolled to your side, you felt him grab you by your hair. Sharply pulling you to your feet, he walked you back to the wall, pressing your face first into the cool surface. And then he released you, again you turned sharply, bring your hands up ready to fight.
He took a couple steps back, his eye daring you to come at him again. Those dark blues were cold, this wasn't the same man from the street. He was toying with you, you stepped to side, he didn't make an attempt to move, but you heard the shifting in his arm. You took another step to the side, his eyes never leaving yours.
It wasn't till you darted away from the wall did he move, and when he did is was like that the cat and mouse game changed.