3

"Do you remember her last name?" Steve asked Bucky as they walked down the corridor toward the dorms.
"No." He replied softly, defeat in his voice. Ready to be with Steve Rogers, the over protective dad.
"Why are you just now remembering her?" They stopped outside Bucky's room, Steve's large arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Before that day at shield, they wiped my memory. I was starting to remember things from my past, so they opted to wipe me for that mission." He spoke with no emotion, trying to distance himself from the thoughts.
"So what do we do?" Steve asked, looking at him with concern.
"How do you find a ghost from the past, Steve?" He replied as he entered his room, shutting the door tightly behind him, throwing the latch in the process. He didn't trust himself, not with these old memories flooding him. Last thing anyone needed was the Winter Soldier making his return.
Bucky walked into his bathroom stripping himself of all his clothing before turning the shower on as hot as he could. Hoping the heat would keep the thoughts at bay. Just wanting a moments peace with himself.
"Who are you?" She asked him again. It was the same question she asked day after day for the last week. He just wished she would stop asking. "You can tell me, it's not like they're going to let me out."
     "Quiet." He snapped, staring up at the ceiling.
     "No!" She shouted back, raising to her feet weakly. Bruises covered her body, scrapes and cuts littered on her delicate skin. She knew she was pressing his buttons again, but it was the only way to keep herself going.
    His head slowly turned in her direction, her hands clenching up fists. The fire in her eyes was what drove him to his breaking point. He swiftly rushed out of the bed, grabbing her arm and threw her the floor.
     The girl slid under his metal cot eyeing the bolts that held it to the floor. She could hear him growl as he stormed over, he reached under with the metal hand, gripping the cot tightly. The metal scrunching in the process as he ripped it from the floor, throwing it a cross the room. She pushed herself into the corner, sliding as far down as she could.
    The Winter Soldier leaned down wrapping his hand around her throat lifting her from her spot. She struggled, wrapping her thin fingers around his wrist trying the claw her way to freedom.
     "You will be quiet." He stated through gritted teeth. She glared back at him, spitting in his face before bringing her knee sharply up into his groin.
     His hand let go immediately, reaching down. She hit floor and rolled way from him. His snapped his head back to her, he had been mad before, now he was pissed. She was on her feet behind him, a red mark forming around her throat as her chest heaved. Two quick strides and he was on her.
    He spun her around, slamming her face first into the cement wall. Her brow split on contact, blood gushing out of the open wound. She continued to struggled, one arm pinned  against her back at painful angle the other pressing against the wall trying to push herself away.
     "Care to try that again, малышка?" He spoke darkly in her ear, voice just above a whisper.
     "Everyday!" She screamed back, still fighting to free herself from his grasp.
    He could smell the terror on her, despite the the brave front she was putting up. He pressed the weight of his body into her back, his body flush up against her, using his size to his advantage.
     She cried out in pain as she continued to wiggle under him, he felt something stir from with in him. The room seemed to warm up as his pants became uncomfortable, the way she felt when she moved her ass against his crotch. He growled into her ear, his tongue slipped out, slowly traveling up the side of  her neck.
     Her body went stiff, her breath quickened, he could feel her pulse racing. A renewed sense of fear washed through her, she closed her eyes tight.

      Bucky stepped out of the shower, long after the water had turn cold. He looked in the mirror at his face, all he saw that man. He grimaced at his reflection before putting his fist through the glass. Blood dripped from his hand as he dressed himself before going and laying in the bed.
    He stared up at the ceiling, shadows casting dark grey figures a cross the white.

       You look up the ceiling as you laid in bed fully dressed.
     "Bucky.." you whispered, remembering the day he trusted you enough to hold a knife and taught you how to use it.
"You have to hold it tight, but keep your wrist loose." He whispered behind you in Russian, his hands slid down your arms. He slipped his foot between yours pushing one the side. "Wider stance, keeps you more balanced, remember. If they come for you they won't stop."
    "I know." You breathed, he placed his hand on your abdomen pulling inward to your spine.
    "Tighten your core muscles, you need to focus." He demanded, you flex your stomach, pulling the muscles tight. "Strike, start out low, pulling upward cross your body at an angle. But keep the knife close to your body."
     You did as instructed, focusing on the words as they flowed from his mouth. His left hand pressed firmly against your abdominal muscles, as his right rested lightly against your wrist as struck out into the air
     "By keeping the blade closer to your body you have better control, it makes it harder for your enemy to disarm you." He explained, nuzzling against your neck as he did.
      "Why are you teaching me this?" You asked, turning your head meeting his eyes.
     "Cause one day, doll, I won't be here to protect you."