13

He slammed you back against the wall, knocking your breath from you body. Roughly he wrapped his cold metal arm around your the middle of your waist, sending shivers through your body. He lifted you so your feet couldn't touch the floor and walked you over to the bed. In one quick motion he threw you on it.
    Pain coursed through the crown of you skull as the back of your head hit the wall behind you. You responded instantly trying to crawl off the bed, he snagged your ankle pulling you harshly back toward him.
    "Soldier!" You yelled back at him, not again.
     He stopped, his body became rigid, his grip on your ankle tighten. His eyes narrowed down at you, your chest heaving as you stared up at him. This was how it started, you blinked hard. Your body began to tremble, he was going to hurt you again.
     "You have a choice?" You breathed, your brows scrunched together as your eyes slowly lowered.
    You had told him that, that was the last time he forced himself on you. But that wasn't him anymore, you had seen that on the street, when you tried to hurt him. Your gaze snapped back up at him, the darkness had lifted from his face.
     "Do you remember me?" The soldier asked, his grip loosening a bit.
     "You're the soldier from the cement room." You stated. "For three years you hurt me, I remember asking you how long I had been there."
   "What else?" He asked, finally releasing you fully.
   "I remember you telling me what the handlers made you do, but after I sowed you up, you had been shot? You stopped." Your eyes followed him as he sat down on the cot next to you. "You were nice to me."
     "I hurt you, in more then one way." His voice was full of guilt as he looked down at the floor.
     "Not after that. I know why you were the way you were." You placed your hand on his knee.
     "That doesn't excuse my actions."
     "Soldier.." your word we're cut short when you heard the door click, suddenly the soldier stood and stepped in front of you.
     "Buck?" Someone said, you peered around the soldiers leg. It was the blonde from the street, his blue eyes darted from the soldiers face down to yours. "Jesus."
     "Steve, everything is fine but can you find me some clothes for her." The soldier told him, the other man nodded and closed the door.
     "I'm guessing you know who you are now, is that the man from the bridge you had told me about?" You asked, looking up at him.
    The soldier faces lightened, and smile spread across his face. He nodded, before he reached down and helping you to your feet.
    "That's my closest friend, I've known him my whole life. Been my best friend since the twenties." He shook his head still smiling, for the first time it felt like he seemed at ease.
    The door opened and a set of clothes were placed just inside before shutting quietly. The soldier walked over grabbed them off the floor and walked back over, handing them you.
     "So, who are you then?" You smiled, taking the clothes and began to dress.
     "Well, for starters my name is James Buchanan Barnes, but everyone calls me Bucky. And I was born in 1917, thanks to Hydra, the bastards that held us, I'm over hundred and look nothing like it." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "And I'm from Brooklyn."
     "I guess that explains why he called you Bucky." You followed him to the door, once outside the room he walked you down the hall to massive kitchen.
      There sat Steve, a woman, and another man, all three of them looked over at you. The woman looked over at Bucky and glared at him, anger welled up in you.
    "Y/n, you know Steve, that's Natasha and Tony." Bucky said, ignoring the redhead.
    "Snow globe, you beat her? I don't remember agreeing to you doing that." Tony clipped up, glaring at him.
     "It's not his fault." You said through your teeth, stepping up next to Bucky.
     "Really? And how is that?" He quipped back, reclining in his chair. You eyed the cutlery on the table and it took you less then a minute to have the knife and have the man pinned against the seat with knife pressed to his throat.
     "Because, I was sent to retrieve him or kill him." You snarled back, he sighed and rolled his eyes.
     "Great, another highly train Russian assassin in my compound. Steve, they're multiplying, me and you are going to be outnumbered here soon." Tony stated, you released him and walked back over to Bucky who was smirking.
     "So.. did they do the same thing to you that they did to him." The redhead grinned at you.
     "You mean torture? Yes!" You replied, looking down as you crossed one arm over hooking the inside of your elbow. "They beat the hell out of me and more and then strapped me to a table and ran needle into my arm. Whatever they injected felt like lava, it made the beatings seem like a light swat. And then some how it was like my brain went blank, I went from having complete knowledge of myself to nothing. And then I was sent here, weeks, days, I have no idea. It's like everything is a jumbled mess."
     "It's the concoction they put together." Bucky spoke up, placing his hand on your back. "As time passes and it leaves your system you'll start to remember. Not just snippets but everything, from before and during."
      "Not sure if I want to remember the during." You spoke softly.
      "Come on, I'll show you to a room." Bucky said, grabbing you hand, he led the down yet another hall.
"Sol.. Bucky, can I stay with you? I don't want to be alone." You asked as you the two of neared an open door way.
He stopped and turned to you, he brushed the hair from your eyes. A small smile graced his face before pulling you in. He held you tightly in his embrace.
"You'll never have to be alone again." He whispered in your ear. "You're home."