Chapter 13: Creep

[This chapter may be a tad longer than the others but I have provided nice pictures to break up the monotony. There's just a lot going on in this chapter.]

       The next five days passed slowly. Everyone was drained after the press conference but managed to turn their focus on the music. After each member had finished their schedule for the day, the went to the studio or the practice room. Hoseok and Jungkook worked on a choreography routine. Namjoon and Yoongi worked on the composition and the rap lyrics. Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung worked on the vocal lyrics.
       Yoongi couldn't help but enjoy the hectic days that passed. He and Jimin were able to spend almost all their evenings together to synchronize their work. Sadly, as much as Yoongi wanted to take advantage of their closeness, they spent mostly all of the time working. Perhaps that's what made the small looks, light touches, and quick peck kisses so perfect. Despite their business, they could still find moments to appreciate the other. And Yoongi did appreciate Jimin.
      Yoongi found a new love in watching Jimin's face light up everytime the younger completed a new set of lyrics. The sparkle in his warm eyes whenever Jimin sang to Yoongi's music. Over the past months the song had become directed towards Jimin. In a way, Yoongi thought the song had been for Jimin since the beginning. Even if Yoongi had been delusional about his own sexuality.
        "Yah," Namjoon's voice pulled Yoongi from his own head. "We're done for today. Let's get to the studio."
       Yoongi nodded, following Namjoon and Hobeom to the van in the parking garage. Hoseok following quickly behind them, passing Yoongi and Namjoon the coffees he had bought at the café. The three rappers tired from their early morning spot for a hip hop radio recording. Each pushing themselves despite their lack of sleep. Drawing energy from the sleepless early days of their career and determination from their long evident work ethic. When it came to their music, every single member was serious, focused, and determined. A trait, Yoongi believed helped them all get to the stature of fame they're at today. Though he prided himself on his hard work, Yoongi still complained about having to work at all. Lazy exterior, opposite interior Jimin told him once.
       Namjoon hopped into the front seat of the van, Hoseok stepping into the back, and Hobeom taking his place behind the wheel. Yoongi had fell behind a little after nearly spilling his coffee, a disaster he didn't have the emotional fortitude to deal with at that moment. Just before stepping inside the van, motion caught Yoongi's attention. His eyes quickly shifting across the garage to an old brown van. He could of sworn someone was behind the drivers seat but now the car seemed abandoned. Abandoned and... Familiar?
         I think I'm hallucinating from exhaustion, Yoongi thought. Brushing the instance aside and jumping into the van. Desperately wishing his coffee wasn't so hot so he could chug it.

                     • • • • • • • • • •

        Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi sluggishly slipped out of the van

        Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi sluggishly slipped out of the van. The cold air of the day waking them up as they headed inside the building. Hobeom leading the way, holding the glass door open for them as they headed inside. Yoongi was the last to enter. Pausing for a moment and looking around them. He could've sworn he saw a flash. Then again, he so tired and hungry he's sure his brain is playing games on him. Before he could wonder if the van across the street was really that familiar, Hobeom tugged Yoongi inside.
      They had all been working on the new song in different pieces but today they finally had the chance to try putting the song together. The seven agreeing to meet at the dance studio when they finished their schedules for the day. The rap line arrived first, trudging into the vacant practice room. Falling lazily onto the couch in the corner.
         Namjoon didn't take much rest before pulling his laptop and sound board from his bag. Setting them up on the table in front of them. Hoseok groaned, stretching as he stood up, before pulling up the mirror covers along the far wall. Immediately going to the center of the room, tossing his coat on the couch, and beginning his normal pre-dance stretches.
      Yoongi's phone chimed loudly in the quiet space, muffling the hunger rumbling in his stomach. The elder jumped at the sudden sound before pulling out his phone.