Chapter 14: Despair

The recording studio was empty, except for Shin Donghyuk who was fiddling around on his laptop, when Yoongi entered. The elder deciding to arrive before anyone else to fix some things he wasn't able to the night before. Yoongi pulled over one of the large desk chairs, plopping into it. Body and mind already tired thinking about the long day ahead.
"Supreme boiiiiiii~" Yoongi sang, spinning to face Donghyuk.
The attractive rapper/producer looked up from his work, eyes scanning the lazy lines of Yoongi's frame, "Hyung, you look like shit."
Yoongi flashed an annoyed glare, "Yah..... Fuck you." Safe to say the coffee hadn't kicked in yet.
The younger male laughed, closing his laptop and packing his stuff, "What are you doing here anyway?"
Yoongi sighed, "We're working on a song for fans. Bang PD-nim wants it by tomorrow and we only have today to record."
Donghyuk hissed inwards in sympathy, "That sucks. I'd stay and help but I got a meeting to get to. I'm sorry, Hyung."
Yoongi smiled, waving his friend out the door, "Nah, go. We got this. Just don't judge us if it's a shitty song."
Donghyuk turned back from the door way, sharing a parting farewell, "I won't. Any song is bound to be shit when it doesn't have my name on it."
The two laughed before Donghyuk ran off to his business. Leaving Yoongi with some time to work on the song before the others arrived. He quickly pulled out his laptop, put on his headphones, and got to work. Adjusting his lyrics. Remixing any parts he didn't like. Namjoon was a wonderful producer. But his style was different that Yoongi's. More hype and fun. Where Yoongi tended to like the raw heavy sounds to hip hop. So Yoongi took the time to work on blending their sounds together while making sure to keep the upbeat melody for Jimin's voice.

After a few hours had passed, Namjoon stumbled into the recording studio. His sudden clumsy entrance making Yoongi jump with surprise. Jungkook and Jimin filed in behind him. All three look on mg as exhausted as Yoongi felt. Each with a large coffee ready in hand. Jimin smiling brightly and handing Yoongi a fresh coffee to replace his already empty cup. These small moments helped Yoongi appreciate Jimin's Fairy like attributes. Maybe the fans were right, maybe Jimin was too perfect to be real. But as long as he existed in front of him, Yoongi appreciated his unearthly existence.
"Why'd you come so early, Hyung?" Jimin asked, taking the chair beside Yoongi.
Yoongi pointed to his laptop, "Just needed to do some last minute reworking."
Namjoon tossed his coat on the coach, taking the last office chair and turning to set up the sound board, "We'll start separately and then put you guys together. Jungkookie will stay out here with me to help me work. I'll monitor the rap sound while he focuses on the vocals."
Jungkook sleepily clapped his hands, "Let's make a song!"

"Jungkook sleepily clapped his hands, "Let's make a song!"

         Yoongi entered the recording booth first. Needing a couple tries to warm up before the real recording starts. His rap is fast, somewhat of a signature for him. This time he worked to break it up. Slowing down and speeding up. Taking notes from Namjoon's flow when they worked on the lyrics together. Quickly, Yoongi fell into the rhythm of the music. His flow working with the beat of the song before changing the beat with his flow and alternating.
Jimin was ready to enter the recording room as soon as Yoongi exited. The two brushing hands as they passed each other. Yoongi plopped down next to Namjoon at the sound board, Jungkook on the opposite side. The leader and Jimin sharing a quick exchange of words before starting the music.
Jimin didn't need as much time to warm up as Yoongi did. His voice was almost instantly beautiful. Yoongi closed his eyes, his first time hearing his lovers voice applied to his new song. He revelled in the clear, full sound of Jimin's voice. Ignoring the lyrics and simply absorbing the sound.