Chapter 1: Rotted Bones, Page 6: Bloody Hand

Red(UF Sans) P.O.V.

My body was lifeless, Falling to which ever AU that there... I could only have a little hope that I go to the right one, Am lucky to have friends that would help me, but sadly it not going to be for long. Boss would soon notice that I'm alive, and when he do, well let's say that there gonna be hell. I feel cold, this endless falling is gonna kill me. My head hurts, Pounding so hard. " No..Not now.." I closed my eyes, then pasted out. I could only have a little hope...

Papyrus(UF) P.O.V

I rushed into Sans room, Looking for his "emergency" calls, he thought that I didn't know about it, and the only reason why I didn't say anything about it is, I knew that I would it for my own needs. That bitch kept it in the same spot to, right down in the floor, " fool." I picked it up, and open it. Last call was yesterday and it was to, "Science San... Perfect." A smile creeped up my face, I loved that things were going my way, and it had to stay that way. I pushed the button and Immediately called, I had some tricks up my sleeve. My resources were always the best, And I always got my way. " Red, Is that you?" He answered, time to see how all work went to. I took a deep breath then when with the flow, " S-Sci, yeah it's me, how you doing?"My impressions were always great, I learned from the worst, but now I must keep the act up. " Red are you okay, were are you, did you get out?" I swear I need to do this fast, this voice is killing me, " Uh, yeaH" damn it my tone slipped, just keep going. " Sci, do you think you can come over and talk?" Come on.. Come on.. " Sure, but what about.. your.. umm, Bo-" I quickly cut him off, " He's out for awhile, he's not going to be back till dawn." " Oh, okay, Well I be there in a second." Goodness, I coughed from the pain of using that damned voice, it would be all worth it, " Soon." I sat on the step where Sans dust should have been, now I wanted him dead, I wanted him to feel the pain that came on to me. I would break him even more, he'll never see the a life without, " ME." I smile once more of that thought, it made me laugh. Knowing that I was getting closer, to finding a bloody hand.

I been thinking about, well going on a hiatus..

friend: GET YA DAMN LAZY ASS UP AND GET TO WORK YA BISH, I DID NOT WASTE 15 MINS OF MY LIFE SO YOU CAN GO ON A GOD DAMN HIATUS!!

Me: But.. it's sooo hard..

friend: When you start writing more than 1000 words then fucking call me, until then GET YO ASS OFF MY BED!!

Welp... looks like I have to do this, I saw just going with the flow tho... FUCK IT!

SLEEP?! I NEVER HEAR OF FUCKING SLEEP!?

NO SLEEP ZONE!!