Chapter 2:Love Blooms, Page 12: Sorry

Third P.O.V( I think?)

Stretch(US Papyrus) soon got closer to Red, pulling up the small skeleton face, his smirk grew full wide. Dropping his cigarette down to the floor, then pulled Red closer by the waist. The smaller skeleton dazing with his eyes in disbelief, they could feel the heat in the air. As the room grew hotter, the two stared at one another, waiting for the others move. The smaller skeleton sighed then pulled his head down, "get off Stretch, if ya gonna do something then do it."

Stretch pulled Red to look at him once again, looking at the soft red light in his eyes. He ducked down to Red's face, starring into Red's ember like eyes. He traced one of the marks on Red's face causing feelings of guilt for not being there. Stretch soon let go of the smaller skeleton, heading to the door, leaving Red in shock."I be back Red, I have to do something." As Stretch opened the door he turned back a the small skeleton, feeling that pain in his soul. Stretch didn't want to leave, but he knew that if he didn't someone would. He said a low "sorry", and left with that.

Red's P.O.V.

Seeing Stretch leave me like that, kinda hurt. 'No one cares, just give up'. The voice echoed in my head, I didn't want to be alone... Not now. I touched my face where Stretch hand was at, I could feel the heat go up my cheeks. 'Maybe he likes me?' The thought of Stretch liking me would be crazy. 'No' my head said. Why would he like a trash bag like me? Am nothing special, I sat down on the floor. 'Special' one word I shall never be. " I don't have to be special for him to like me... Were friends... Nothing more.. Friends." But I want to be more then friends? I pulled my knees to my chest, thinking of how Stretch was holding me. He felt safe, like I was able to have someone who cares. I small tear came from my eye, I can't be alone. "I.. C-can't... Be.. A-alone." My voice started to sound weak,' just like me.' I sighed, 'If I don't want to be alone.. Why did I let him walk out?' My thoughts and voice were getting deeper, making it seem that am the bad guy in the show. "AGH!!" I punch my self in the skull knowing that somethings is wrong with me.

I let go of my knees, getting up with help of the table. I walked over to were my coat was, it was all bloodily and RIBED-T{ GET IT?! NO.. okay :|}. I picked it up an threw it in the trash, 'no point of keeping it now'. I saw one of Stretch hoodies on the floor, I picked it up and putted it on me. It was pretty big, but warm. 'Great.. It smells just like him', big bag of smoke. I smiled then walked out the door for Stretch, seeing the cold white snow bring a shiver down my spine. I stared to shake for a while, then tucked half of my face in the hoodie. I looked around to see if anyone was there, to only see nothing but a big white blur. I was shaking again, it was colder than normally, and to think the truth I was getting nervous.

~~~~Time skip~~~

Th cold white sown blowing at it's wildest bringing more shivers down my back,I was still searching for Stretch not trying to lose hope. I started to panic, the snowstorm was echoing through the cracks of my bones. My body was freezing from the great force of the wind and sown, I ended falling to my knees feeling like I lost the war again.. I didn't want to die out here, so I used as much will power that I had. And I must say... It wasn't much..

~~~~Time skip~~~

I don't know how long it's been, the snowstorm got worst by the minute, my legs became frozen and am now laying on the cold surface of the sown. 'All because am weak, this is what happens when ya weak.. You lay down and die' I smiled at my thought, looking up at the blowing sown, listening to the strong breeze, as it was a song. The side of my rib started to bleed from the cold breaking my soft like bones.

I felt a small unwanted tear go down my face, touching the tear was a mixed shape figure... With a lazy smile, my eyes were to drowsy to tell who it was. I felt a fern touch on my collar. That turned into a bold grip, the mixed shape figure had a wide smirk showing it's fangs. I could't make out the words of what the figure had said, I just tried to keep my eyes open. I felt cold dark blood coming from my sides, a pain shocked up to my head causing my sight to fade, I felt my body turn numb from the cold, shaking as more blood had leaked out. My mouth was open and the red bloodily liquid came from my mouth to Stretch's hoodie. The hands on my collar were now choking me from air, as I lost more air and blood I fainted. Having the thought of a smoke bag I called friend, and maybe some day more.

'I wonder what darkness came for me now?'

MY BULLSHIT OF A NOTE:

Did ya like it!? I hope ya did, because I lost m- welp that's was gonna be a lie. I just did't know what I was really gonna do, but then again something worked. Also the chapter is named love blooms, so what do you think that all about! And to tell the truth, I really just wanna get to semxy BUT! I don't wanna rush it. So I am Gonna make it a little longer, so they have more time together and start to have those feelings. But yeah this took way longer than I though soo yeahh... I hope you like it and am sorry about the umm.. Red is out on the sown again.. kinda about to die.. For the 2th time.. soo yeahh... I like trying to kill the characters, so be ready for more of that.. That's it and I hope you have a nice life..

LATER BITCHES~~~