Chapter 2: Love Blooms, Page 13: Drugged{Part 1}

Short Note:Sorry about the other two chapters, the pictures that were on there didn't show so I had to redo it. Hope ya like :}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V.(Just go with it)

The drip of blood, falls softly down on the warm surface... Our small friend shaking as the air being taken from him, a cold hand lays on his face, touching the side of his cheeks smiling with no mercy of stopping. A cold sweat comes down the small ones face, falling slowly to cold merciless hand. The air was gone, just as the blood dried up from the cold. We had lost our small friend, dust flying to the air, with the smell of hate. The smiling figure looked down at the poor helpless friend, tears flooding it's blue soft eyes, knowing the job was almost done. Bring a knife to hand smiling at what's about to be done,but...

The figures smile began to fade, it's hand shaking while more tears fell down on the withe cold surface. Drop-ing the knife into the snow, backing up slowly away from the small friend. The blue soft eyes began dull with tears, falling back into the snow. Looking at it's bloodily hands with great disgust, shaking. The figure sat up, looking at the small friend with fear, the figure ran away. Running leaving the small friend out in the cold to the verge of death, running with fear and disgust knowing what had been done shall hunt the figure for the rest of it's life. Running and never looking back.

~~~~Later~~~

P.O.V.(YOU GONNA KNOW WHO IT IS.. TRUST MEH!!)

I gasped for air, shaking feeling my body up and down with my hands. My body with wet, with a hot sticky sweat. My hand went up to my neck, it felt sore from being coked. A smile creeped on my face, not believing that after all of this.. Am still alive.. Well kinda. I could smell a rotten smell coming from my ribs, I touched one of them. "Ach!" It was broken, the blood seem to be dried causing the smell. I tired to get up, "ACGH!"

My spine made a shock up to my head, causing my whole body to arch forward. I gulped, saliva dripping out of my mouth on to one of my ribs. I soon relax my body and fell back on a... Bed? I took a while to process everything, and once I did I started to here the voices again..

'No one gonna miss a freak like you' 'disgusting as always'

'I don't wanna be here'

'Your gonna die' 'You deserve to die'

'You didn't even try'

You shall never be loved' 'Just give it up.'

'You wouldn't be here if you wasn't weak'

'So worthless'

'He doesn't care'

'No one cares' 'Your nothing'

'Where's Stretch, he cares...Right?'

They all stopped, but one voice echoed in my head 'Where's Stretch, he cares...Right?' Stretch was always there for me, always looking out for me... Caring for me with his lazy eyes, helping me cope when boss would bring me down. Constantly asking me to stay with him and blue, and leave my idiot of a 'brother'. I putt my hands chest, feeling a warm heat coming from my soul. My eyes flutter open, as the feeling of heat took over my face. I sat up kinda cringing from moving a little to fast. I looked around to see dirty clothes all around me, I picked up a red shirt and put it slowly on. As I sill the shirt on I notice a note on the floor for me.