Chapter 2: Loves Blooms, Page 14: Drugged{Part 2}

~~~~~ GET FUCKING READY!! FOR MA SAD POOR SMEXY WRITING!!! LET THE SMEXY BEGIN!!~~~

"Ah~ DO IT~"

I began to tight in my hand around Red's neck, grinding on his erected member. The feeling of his heat waved on me, lust called out for me, I all I could do was answer. I pulled off Red shorts, and moved down to his hard glowing member. I licked him from base to tip and back down again, hearing Red make a muffled moan. I lick and sucked his member covering it in my saliva, bobbing my head up and down hearing Red pant. He came to his climax, the feeling of hot dripping cum fulled my mouth, swirling it up then swallowing. "Ah~.. Fuck me.. Now." He gave me a full lewd smile, I grin. How could I say no to that, even if he's disgusting. I took my gloves off, and threw them to the bed. "Let's play~."

I undid the zipper of my pants, pulling out my blue glowing member. I give Red half heart-ed smile. I quickly flip Red over, looking at his red ass(IDFK?!), "I d-don't need it, just f-fuck me!" He growled.

Third P.O.V.

Blue pushed his tip in and getting a moan out from Red. He went deeper in, making Red scream out. He began thrusting faster and harder through the skeletons body, earning sloppy moans from pleasure. Blue pulled back and rammed into him, thrusting at inhuman speeds(He's not human ;-;). Red's 'insides' being ripped apart, moaning out for more. Blue's hand ran over Red's member, pumping while keeping his thrusts. Red sobbed in pleasure, his mind gone blank. "Your really... Disgusting.."Blue whispers in his 'ear'(:/ IDFK?!) sending a hot shiver down Red's spine. "Least... Am not... A bitch." Red breaths out. Blue bit his back, talking over Red's body. Entrancing him between bliss and misery, tearing apart Red's body and mind. Delivering pleasure and pain to the skeleton. "B-BLUE!" Red moaned loudly on the verge of cumming. Blue bit harder, re-positioning himself till he found Red's prostate. Thrusting so many times that even the reader(YOU) can keep count. Red's head rolled back with that full lewd smile, Blue continued to abuse his prostate making Red nothing but a moaning mess. Blue speeds up his pace, bucking his hips hard and fast, burying himself in Red's tight frame. With one final deep thrust Blue came deep inside Red. Red arched his back and came with a shriek of pleasure as his member let out strings of cum, his hole clenching crazily around Blue's member, greedily sucking up all the cum. Blue pulled out his member, seeing white(Blueish) hot cum flowing out. "Incredible...." Red moaned out.

~~~~THAT WAS SOOO BAD!! AND SHORT!! ;-;~~~~

Red turned around and faced Blue with a sweaty smile, "Who's disgusting now?" Blue didn't answer, he lay on top of the skeleton, putting his face in other's neck. "Dose..Dose this mea-" Red smile faded, he quickly cut of Blue, "No and yes." Red let out a sad sigh, "That I don't like Stretch, Yes. That were a thing..." Blue wrapped his arms around Red ,"Can we at least stay like this... For now." 'No' the Red skeleton thought, but only the word "Yes" left his mouth.

Blue P.O.V.

"Yes", those words made me smile. But the feel of guilt took over, I knew what I had done, but am here. Laying on the most disgusting skeleton in the underground. I held Red tight, starting to hear his quite snores. I picked up Red and lay him on to the bed, I stared at him. No longer with hate but guilt. His loud moans still echo my head, the feeling of his body begging for more as I hurt him inside and out, that disgusting lewd face. I mentality punched myself, 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!' I walked out the room, while putting taking my battle body and gloves. Walking out the room, I turned back on the sleeping mess.

My smile came back to place, "Sorry Red... But your still in my way, I hope you die in a hole... You disgusting freak." My smile grew more with the feeling of guilt, I was a monster. I was the freak. I turned around and walked out the door. "I'm... Disgusting"

~~~~Later That Day~~~

I walked inside the house, seeing Papy sleeping on the sofa. He looked cute when sleeping, 'Their always cute when sleeping'. I sigh with a smile, walking up to my brother or should I say soon to be lover. I poked his head, seeing his body fall down into the sofa. "Hey, Paps wake up!" No answer. This was normal, 'I the great magnificent Sans or Blue.. Knows what to do.' I thought while bringing my hand to my chest with pride.

"PAPY!!!" I jumped on him, causing him to jolt right up. Works every time. I smiled, "Hey Paps!" I said cheerfully. "Heh.. Heya bro, cheerful as always" I nod my head, "Hey Papy, can I ask ya something?" As much as I didn't want to ask, I needed to know. I can't take this pain anymore, it's getting so hard to fake this smile. Over and over. I need to know that Papy loves me, and only ME. "What is it?" He asked lazily as always. 'Time to get to the point Blue' I mentality said. "Do you love..." I took a deep breath, looking into Papy lazy eyes. "Do you love Red?" He widen his eyes and gave me a shocked look. I drop my smile, "Do you?" He turned away his head and stared down.

'He...He..' He faced me again with a unusual look. "I-I-I... I... I gotta go." He moved me over and ran towards the door, then left. "He loves that disgusting freak..." I smiled with sadness. "HE LOVES THAT FREAK?!" I felt my soul ached, my blood lust had returned. I began laughing for no reason what so ever, The feelings of guilt, sadness, madness, and hatred only grew more. "HahAHAHAhaha!!! HE SHOULD BE DEAD!!" I calmed down only by a little to think, "No... I don't have to kill him... He just needs to GET OUT THE PHOTO THAT'S ALL!!" I'm was gonna go crazy if my Papy ends up with that freak, I got up from the sofa and walked up to my room. I looked in one of my battle bodies for my phone. 'There it is'

I opened my phone and looked down at my contacts, there been a rumor that Edge or as everyone call him 'Crazy Fuck' is looking for Red. I smiled, I don't want to kill Red because then I will feel guilty. But I will if it means that I can be with MY Papy, everyone knows how Edge can be. He can kill Red for me without making me the bad guy. I found his number, it took a little while but here it is. A small feeling out guilt brushed over me, but I ignored it. 'Disgusting...'

"Hello... Edge.."

MA BULLSHIT OF A NOTE:

AWWEEE THIS WAS JUST SAD... VERY... VERYY.. SAD.. I feel like vegeta... MY PRIDE -0-. Okay.. My so called 'Smexy' was just so poor.. But I tired... It was ma first time.. I been so into anime.. I almost forgot about this... almost.... BUT! FORGET MA POOR SMEXY SKILLS, HOW YA LIKE IT?! I didn't know what I was gonna do with this page. I Just felt like typing.. Not even good typing, just some bullshit that popped in my head... BUT HEY! I COULD OF DONE WORST! Am slowly getting a little better.. It's not as bad as the first page.. WITH ALL THE SAD BONEY PUNS!! NOW THOSE WERE GETTING UNDER MA SKIN!! Anyway.. Tell me what ya think.. (please dont ;-;) I wanna hear whatca ya think.. (No the fuck I don't.. DON'T LISTEN TO THAT OTHER GUY) SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!! (NOooOOoOOOoo!!) YES! Tell me what you think. (spare me) OKAY!! BYE BYE!

Later Bitches~~