Chapter 2: Love Blooms, Page 16: Back To A Deal

Love? Just what is it? A man said "that love is the encompasses a variety of different emotional and mental states, typically strongly and positively experienced, ranging from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure....." But went asking the woman she said "an intense feeling of deep affection" How far will someone go for love? Well... Were just gonna have to find out.

But remember something, you can't love without a little hate.

- From an old friend that Bachelor owe 50$ to. May you rest in peace with hot hoes like you always wanted...

Deep and down what seems like a basement is a frustrated skeleton, trying to understand how his plan will work. Giving a deep sigh before taking off his glasses, he sat up form his chair walking over to a door that leads to the exit sign. Taking a glance at his notes for a quick minute, then leaving out the door, locking it behan him. The skeleton then lazily walked up to the living room, pretty much begging for sleep in his head.

Going toward the steps, taking off his clothes and leaving them to fall onto the floor, he could care less about. Leaning in to the door of his room, and slowly opening it. He walked over to his bed, making a deep yawn. Sliding under the bed sheets he hear what sounded like a moan, looking under the covers seeing a small skeleton holding a bottle of mustard to the side of his face and a collar to his soul. The skeleton made a deep smile towards the sleeping one, moving up closer. Taking the bottle and siting it down to the floor, he almost lost his smile when looking at the collar in the sleeping beauty hand. He brushed it off, pulling the small skeleton on top him and warping his arms around the small one. Giving what seem a kiss on top of the small one head, "Sleep well Red" the bigger skeletonwhispered not long before joining the smaller one in the land we call sleep.

Meanwhile, somewhere else were, the smell of evil lays deep. A mad man and a scientist. The scientist and the mad man were siting down, staring with hatred. The air was thick, full with nothing but hate and disgust. The mad man sat up from the chair, looking down at the tired scientist giving an amused smirk. The scientist began to open his mouth, before closing it, opening it once more, then closing again. The scientist slowly got up from the chair, looking up to the tall mad man, showing the dark bags under his eyes. The mad man held his hand up, his smirk growing eye to eye. The scientist gave the mad man a sick look, not really wanting to go through this. Be he did. The scientist shook the mad mans hand feeling sightly disgusted. "I really hate you." the tired scientist said, removing his hand from the mad mans.

The mad man almost lost his smirk, but his face kept it up, "I get that a lot." I mad man slowly started to walk away, he turned around to the tired scientist giving a grin."The glitch bitch should be here shortly, I will be back, also... Remember the deal." The mad man left, slamming the door. The scientist sat back in the chair remembering the deal he made with the mad man......

"The deal..." The scientist face twitch just by thinking about, trying to forget made him think about it more.

About some days ago..... Soo.. You can get caught up..

The scientist smiled, his eye glowing a beautiful blue flame, watching the mad man on the floor.... Walking closer to the mad man, summoning a glowing bone. striking close to the mad man's soul, watching as he coughed up blood. The mad man's eyes grew dull slowly fading away, but the scientist. The scientist wanted to to make him suffer, to feel all the pain he gave to him... To... To Red... The mad man didn't yell once, just through it all he smiled. That made the scientist go some what crazy, summoning glowing bones and striking them in the mad man's joints repeatably, till the mad mad push the stop button. "Your no better than me" He smiled, pulling the bones out of his joints, using one to stand up. The scientist had stopped, in a daze full of shock. Is this what he wanted to become come? No.

The mad man stared to laugh, slowly limping to the scientist. The scientist realize something, it was that he knew this was going to happen. The mad man grab the scientist shoulder and whispered to were his ear would be, "We both want the same thing... Show me your blood lust..." The glowing light in the scientist eye faded, his eyes making contact with the mad mans. "Help me... And I'll help you." The scientist stared at the mad man like someone just died in front of him. Help? That's the last thing the scientist would do no matter the cause.

"No way in the underground." The scientist spat out, like vemon.

The mad man chuckled, removing his hand from the scientist, leaning onto the large bone. He tilled his head, "Not even for Red? If not... Kill me now." The scientist was fully out of his daze from hearing that name, the crazy fuck was right. He had him right were he wanted him, and that angered the scientist.

That's how the deal came to be, just by saying on thing. All for one person.. But little did the scientist know.. That the love of their lifes were falling for another.. Who's name is hidden till the end.

End of flashback~

The felt somewhat thinner for the scientist, he knew what had to be done and he would full-full it not matter the cause. The sound of a portal came threw the wall, he scientist hopped up and saw as the glitch also know by Error. "Error... H-How are you?" The scientist said awkwardly, the scientist and the glitch never really talked t each other much. To tell the truth if it wasn't for the x-mas party a friend named Geno did, the too would have never talked to one anther.

"Am fInE..."

" JuST dOnt WanNa BE HerE.." I glitch said with a shaky tone, he walked over to the a chair next to the tired scientist and pop-ed on down. The glitch made a sigh,"OuT oF aLl tHe PoEple tHaT CoUlD be HerE It'S Y-YoU?" He said, well it sounded more like a question. The scientist cleared his glasses, reposing to what the glitch had said, "Is that a problem or something?" The glitch shake his head, "nOpE! JusT wOuldn'T sEe yoU wOrKinG fOr thIs craZZZy Fu-FUcK." Putting his glasses back on the scientist looked at the glitch eyes wide, "Yeah.. Me neither... Anyway how's Ink?"

The glitch made a quick blush, fanning it away before the scientist could see. He failed."InK Is FiNe." The glitch said, still fanning his face. The scientist copied the movements of the glitch, "Try not to blow your self away Error" the scientist laughed at his joke, wiping away fake tears. "YoU aNd YoUr tEaR-aBlE jOkES..." The scientist stopped laughing for a bit, silence interned the air. Till the scientist began laughing at the glitch's response, he ended up falling down to the floor. The glitch looked at the scientist like he had gone crazy, a smile appeared onto the glitches face and he join the laughing scientist.

But sadly the their laughing came to a stop....

MY END OF NOTE BULLSHIT :D

Ehh... It's not toooo bad, anyway how ya like it so far?? I still think this is trash.. But maybe it's good trash, yeahh.. Good trash..

So how yall like them puns? It sure felt funny to me. BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE NO HUMOR :D ANYYYYWAYYYYSSSS.. I hope ya liked what I have so far and all that good stuff..

ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH (Am so late with it tho..)

TASTE THE RAINBOW BE A RAINBOW!!! :DDDD

LATER MA RAINBOW BITCHES~~~~

*SINGS* THE RAINBOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!