Chapter 1: Rotted Bones, Page 8: Bloody Torture

Warning, this may be load of shit... Thank you- from a bitch >:}

Crazy Fuck(UF papyrus)

"You really are weak, Do you know what happens to weak people?" "They get a hammer in them." I watch him squirm like the weak worm he is, I have to say I wanted him to suffer. I grabbed a hammer from the floor, and I looked up at him. He was started to cry, this made me laugh like a maniac, " what that thing all of the Sans say?" I smiled at him with a red galde. "Your gonna have a bad time", I walked up to him rising the hammer, " This could have all been avoided.. Oh well.."

*BANG* *BANG* BANG*

Striking him again, and again, and again with the hammer, laughing as with every strike, repeatedly. I struck him above the eye which caused a gash, right down his face. I stopped for a moment, then looked Sci in the eye. He was terrified, and I loved it. " Don't worry nerd, I won't kill you", for a moment his almost looked relieved, "but.. I am gonna torture the hell out of you, till I know that you learned something.." I drooped the hammer down on his rids, "AUGMM!!" "What's the matter, you want me to stop?" He quickly but slowly nodded his head, looks like he gonna faint. "Okay" I replied calmly.

I turned around and faced the door, "But... I can't just leave with noting.. Can I now.." And just by saying that, I knew that the nerd was terrified once more. I turned back around walking up to him, the closer I got, the more fear I smelt. I took the hammer off his rid, then quickly jumped on him. I think I herd the nerd whimper, but I didn't really care. "So nerd~", I stared at him dead in the eyes. "I don't do something for noting, so your gonna help me with my special needs." I licked the side of his face, where wet blood lays. I slide my hand up shirt, touching his ribs.

"Don't worry... It's not too painful." He nodded his head slowly while closing his eyes. "Good..."Looked at his shaking, fragile, bloody body. I took a look at his soul not long after pulling one of his ribs off. "ACH!!" He started to shed tears, with a look of confusion. "Whats with the face?" I smiled, then I later soon untied him and looked at his broken body. " Bitch please, I wouldn't fuck you even if you payed me." I walked away throwing a piece of his rib on the floor. Leaving him to weep in his misery, but this was only the beginning... Of my bloody torture.

YAY!! OH WAIT... NOO!! POOR SCI!! AND THE MESSED UP THING ABOUT IT, HE'S MY FAVORITE SANS!!! HAHA!! Anyway.. 100 PPL HAVE SEEN MA CRINGE ASS STORY!! WOO WOO!! THANK YOU FUCKERS!! YEAHH!!

 100 PPL HAVE SEEN MA CRINGE ASS STORY!! WOO WOO!! THANK YOU FUCKERS!! YEAHH!!

AM JUST HAPPY THAT YOU ALL CAN SEE MA TRASH!! But really... Thank you all and mostly thank you SarahLovesFluffyCats YOUR THE FUCKING BEST!! YAAAA!!! I HAVE SOOO MUCH LIFE!! Okay later bitches~

REMEMBER STAY PUNNY LIKE ME!!